Company: FedEx Express Canada
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative (Cold-Calling)
Job Requisition Number: RC282111
Job Family: FXE-CAN: Account Executive
Time Type: Full Time
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
5985 Explorer Drive
Mississauga, Ontario L4W5K6
La sélection à ce poste requiert une entrevue. SOMMAIRE GÉNÉRAL Être responsable de la prospection des entreprises inactives (ou les entreprises confiant une faible part de leurs envois à FedEx) et qui n'interagissent pas déjà avec FedEx, pour trouver de nouvelles pistes de vente et les transmettre aux représentants de vente ayant des quotas assignés.
If we're going to work together, let us first introduce ourselves
- because we are proud of our team at FedEx Express Canada. You know us as a global transportation company
- and we've shipped some pretty interesting things over the years like part of the ship's hull of the Titanic, a windmill, race cars, a helicopter, the shark from Jaws and a lot of panda bears who get their own chartered airplane!
So, let's get started telling you why you might be the perfect fit for our team. If you are a positive, high energy person with experience in business, we have a great job for you!
WE'RE LOOKING FOR AN INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (COLD-CALLING) AND WE PROMISE IT'S A REALLY FUN ROLE! YOU GET TO:
- Be in a role that is a stepping-stone to other numerous sales opportunities within FedEx Express!
- Prospect into cold or active companies and promote FedEx services.
- Source new and incremental sales leads, and pass them to the appropriate salespeople.
- Maintain accurate records and data in CRM.
- Generate new leads to grow revenue.
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Are looking to start a career in Sales with an exceptional organization.
- Are looking to learn from the best in the business.
- Are a driven to overachieve your targets and have sales running through your DNA!
- we'd love if you're really good at the below as well:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Results-orientated and entrepreneurial.
- Research skills.
SO WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO ALL OF THIS? HOW ABOUT...
- Bachelor's Degree with a preferred focus in business.
- Self-motivated, organized, and tenacious.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Please note: This role is a 1 year contract.
SOME AWESOME PERKS TO WORKING AT FEDEX:
- A competitive salary and incentives
- A progressive benefits programs, including health and dental coverage and pension plan
- A Career Investment Fund with up to $5k a year for programs or tuition reimbursement
- Strong Community Service programs including diverse volunteer, charity, and fundraising initiatives to give back to both local and global communities
- Discounted FedEx services, flights, hotels, entertainment and car rentals
- A fun and diverse team who voted FedEx a best employer and a great place to work (we aren't just saying that, it's actually true)
We don't expect you to deliver any helicopters or pandas
- but if you can deliver on this exciting job opportunity, please attach your updated resume when applying. We thank all applicants and we will contact you directly
- by email, not by FedEx
- if selected for an interview.
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training, must be able to operate in an PC windows environment, have the ability to successfully complete all recurrence training and maintain annual accreditations where applicable and work varying shifts based on business needs. If the incumbent resides in the province of Quebec, you must be bilingual (French and English). In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver's license (e.g. Class 5,G, or 1(AZ)) and a driving record with two or fewer violations and/or accidents in the 24 months prior to the date of application. Further, candidates will be assessed through careful consideration of: 1) their current driver's abstract; 2) their performance during application interviews; and 3) their performance on any driver competency assessments administered