BenchSci's vision is to bring medicine to patients 50% faster by 2025. We're doing this by empowering scientists with the world's most advanced biomedical artificial intelligence to run more successful experiments. Backed by F-Prime, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI fund), and Inovia Capital, our platform accelerates science at 15 top 20 pharmaceutical companies and over 4,300 leading research centers worldwide. We're a CIX Top 10 Growth company, certified Great Place to Work®, and top-ranked company on Glassdoor.
We're looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team. Reporting into a Marketing Manager, you will support marketing activities that elevate our brand, attract and retain top talent, sell customers on our solutions, and engage scientists who use our technology.
- Understand our brand and market: Become deeply familiar with the problems we solve, how we solve them, and who our customers are
- Contribute to strategic and tactical planning: Conduct research, provide customer and competitor insights, organize workshops and ideation sessions, generate ideas to achieve our goals, and synthesize marketing planning documents
- Organize marketing deliverables: Establish and manage the process of receiving and executing against internal marketing requests, maintain the marketing roadmap, ensure appropriate resource allocation, and communicate the availability of new and updated marketing assets
- Manage marketing programs: Gather ad specifications, configure ad tools, conduct ad tests, and launch and monitor campaigns
- Support execution on marketing projects: Assist marketing managers with project management, creative and copy reviews, website updates, and other tasks that drive our growth
- Report on marketing KPIs: Gather manually reported data, consolidate data, and provide initial analyses and recommendations
- Desire to make a positive impact on the world, and an interest in life science
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years' experience in a marketing role, including B2B marketing
- Familiarity with marketing and sales automation tools (especially HubSpot and Salesforce), self-serve advertising platforms (especially LinkedIn), social media management, and analytics tools
- Exceptional project management skills
- An appreciation for clear writing and thoughtful design
- A thirst for knowledge, personal growth, and taking on new challenges
OUR BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- A compensation package that includes equity options
- An annual Executive Health Assessment at Medcan (everyone gets the "executive treatment")
- Effectiveness coaching for managers including onsite, personalized coaching from a trained clinical psychologist
- Mental health support including mindfulness sessions and a free Headspace account
- Complimentary genome sequencing from 23andMe
- Three weeks of vacation, plus another week (we're closed Dec 25-Jan 1)
- Additional days off such as BenchSci summer day, your birthday, and more.
- Work from anywhere flexibility. Every day right now, and up to 4 days per week once we return to the office
- An onsite gym to keep fit with a Peloton and other great equipment
- A great benefits package including health, dental and vision care
Here at BenchSci, these are our core values:
Focused: We focus on what will drive the greatest impact at all times.
Advancement: We believe in continuous growth, and discovering new ways to do things better. This applies to our product and business, but also to ourselves.
Speed: We recognize that without a sense of urgency, our team, our product and our mission lose their value.
Tenacity: What we're trying to do isn't easy, but we hire the best people, and give them the autonomy, tools, and resources to succeed. The hard work is up to them.
Transparency: We believe that sharing diverse ideas and information creates strong teams. Our success stems from research, collaboration, feedback, and trust.
BenchSci is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive environment. All four of our cofounders are immigrants to Canada, as are many of our employees. We welcome your fresh perspectives and ideas.