Hospital: P3 Veterinary Partners Hospitals
Location: Can work from home
- occasional travel into home office and site visits to hospitals if/when necessary.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Marketing; minimum of 2 years' work experience in marketing, digital advertising, social media management, or a related field preferred.
Education: Bachelor's degree or related college diploma in marketing, advertising, business administration, or a related field preferred
Description: P3 Veterinary Partners seeks an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic and innovative team in a full-time capacity.
P3 is an innovative Canadian veterinary practice group. Our mission is to empower veterinary teams to live their passion and focus on unparalleled care for pets and the people who love them. Through our dynamic group of small animal hospitals, P3 strives to be the best place to work in veterinary health care. We support a relatable goal among veterinary teams to provide the best possible patient care and client experience.
This is a unique opportunity for a high energy team player. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing. It will be responsible for supporting the marketing needs of our hospitals and corporate brand.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for enthusiastically supporting our veterinary hospital's marketing and communication projects and campaigns end-to-end. We are a fast-growing company looking to add self-starters to our team, excited about change, growth, and celebrating success! A positive, can-do attitude is critical. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach while delivering results.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Plan and develop traditional and digital marketing strategies
- Advise and support hospitals on marketing strategies based on business plans
- Gather, research, and prepare communications material for internal use and client audiences
- Monitor marketing trends, google alerts, and company social media accounts
- Coordinate meetings with marketing partners, teams, and/or executive team members
- Attend team meetings to discuss and advise on goals and objectives of hospitals or corporation
- Create and implement social media strategies for hospitals and corporate brand, ensuring brand consistency
- Supervise all aspects of online reputation and social media interaction between clients and the hospitals, and provide a positive client service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube
- Facilitate scaling of hospital brands and company awareness through various marketing channels, including social media
- Support in the development and design of websites and web-based platforms and applications
- Support in the development and design of mixed media projects; video, photography, etc.
- Maintain and ensure progress across all media by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Google My Business, and others
- Create and maintain creatives for marketing materials; while ensuring consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology specific to a hospital or corporate brand
- Develop training and educational opportunities for hospital teams related to marketing and social media
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters, and other material
- Assist in the coordination of special events and promotions for internal teams and external audiences
- Bachelor's degree or related college diploma with a minimum of 2 years' work experience in marketing, digital advertising, social media management, or a related field preferred
- Experience in animal health an asset but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Google Analytics, Content Management Programs, and
- Email and Marketing Software preferred
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical and strategic sides to address shifting business in quick order
- Creative problem solving
- Team-oriented with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Total Compensation: We value our Employees and prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary
- A comprehensive Health Benefits package (100% of extended Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick Days We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace. If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know!