SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Do you have a passion for social media? Are you a master with social media platforms and their
tools? If so, then we have a job for you!! We are seeking an experienced Social Media Coordinator
to assist with the planning, implementation and monitoring of the company's social media strategy
to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales. This position will
support both Regional Group and eQ Homes.
ABOUT US :
- empower our people to strive for creativity, uniqueness and distinction
- are driven by the values of doing the right thing; building well for lasting value, creativity, fun and respect.
- are the Builder of Choice in the National Capital Region.
- build lifestyle communities throughout Ottawa.
- are committed to the best customer experience in Canada!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for:
- executing a results-driven social media strategy as outlined by each department head.
- collaborating with marketing team to create a social media calendar.
- monitoring social media channels for industry trends.
- reviewing analytics and creating reports on key metrics.
- assisting in the development and management of social media marketing and marketing strategy.
- developing, creating, and curating engaging content for social media platforms.
- attending events and producing live social media content.
- maintaining a unified brand voice across different social media accounts and channels.
- interacting with audience and responding to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- creating and executing ads/boosted posts in concert with advertising agency.
- excellent social listening and top-notch oral and verbal communication skills;
- the ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space;
- a detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- the ability to change ?voice? for multiple audiences;
- basic photography and/or videography skills;
- a bachelor's degree in marketing/related field, or comparable relevant work experience;
- a minimum of one year of experience with B2C and/or B2B social media marketing or content development;
- direct experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprinklr);
- experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook);
- experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) or equivalent digital media editing tools;
- strong copywriting and copyediting skills;
- impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask; and
- a valid driver's license, a clean driver's abstract and a vehicle.
Please note that during the screening process, you will be asked to show samples of your work.
We offer a dynamic opportunity!! Should eQ Homes and this position be a good match for you,
please email your cover letter and resume
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know in
advance so that we may arrange for their provision.