We have a reputation for being innovative, bold and passionate. We are looking for a leader with those same traits. The leader will oversee both the direct sales and indirect sales teams. This includes a high-performing telesales team that has led the company shifting to the cloud. We also work through partners, such as retailers, financial institutions and commercial resellers.
This individual would be required to not only help develop our current channels but think of new, innovative ways that we can bring our products to market. The sales leader will work with other top sales talent around the globe in our effort to revolutionize how we better serve businesses and improve our effectiveness and efficiency. In this role, you will ensure that our Canadian sales teams have the skills, knowledge and overall readiness to successfully achieve the organization's revenue targets.
Intuit Sales is a multi-channel organization focused on delivering growth efficiently. Across all of our channel and businesses, Intuit Sales is responsible for acquiring new users, delivering increased revenue and contributing to growth. Intuit Sales is comprised of sales and marketing teams that support direct (telesales) and indirect channels (retail, OEM and VAR) as well as mobile partnerships.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Minimum of 8+ years of telesales sales enablement, technology sales and/or consulting experience with at least 3 years focused in technology sales
- Strong, detailed knowledge of software sales cycles and sales process
- Technical and functional knowledge of SFA and CRM systems
- Coaching/mentoring mindset to motivate and raise the bar for the Canada sales teams is key
- Experience working with developers or partners to complement products sold
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills
- Passion for setting an environment where teams can do the best work of their livesBilingual (French/English) is preferred
HOW YOU WILL LEAD
- Manage Inbound, Outbound and Enterprise Telesales teams focused on sales of product that support the vision of being the operating system for small business. Leading the shift to the cloud with Quickbooks Online (QBO).
- Manage the ProFile Sales team (professional tax software) focused on customer retention and acquisition.
- Drive a rapid testing mindset that leverages a sales team to provide customer insights to our product and marketing teams
- Leverage analytics & standard telesales metrics to focus the team on delivering awesome experiences for our customers while meeting our sales goals. Identify, assess, and close sales performance gaps.
- Partner with channel marketing team to deliver the right price, promotion, and bundles for the customer and channel needs. Design and deliver new initiatives for constant channel optimization.