Requisition ID: 91854
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Leads and oversees the execution of Acquisition & Engagement Marketing in Canada ensuring business strategies, plans and initiatives are executed / delivered in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Leads and drives a customer focused culture throughout their team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Accountable for deploying and measuring marketing and communication strategies to achieve acquisition sales and engagement targets for (Portfolio) products.
- Leverages deep product expertise, and results based marketing levers to achieve quarterly sales/engagement targets, for priority business lines.
- Executes an integrated marketing plan and tactics to drive sales and engagement. Primary marketing areas of ownership include (but not limited to): email marketing, targeted advertising, sales promotions, direct mail, and branch marketing.
- Partners with Product Marketing to deliver integrated end-to-end marketing programs, campaigns and experiences.
- Champions collaboration between key partners including Business Lines, Digital Marketing (performance and eCommerce teams), Channels (branch, CC, SOL/MOB), Retail Customer Insights and Analytics, Customer Experience, Legal and Compliance teams.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Creates an environment in which his/her team pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Builds a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field.
- Experiece in marketing, CRM, loyalty marketing, brand marketing and/or account management
- Experience working in a matrix organization
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.