At Neo, we empower people to get the most out of their money and time. We're a tech company reimagining everyday banking from the ground up to create rewarding experiences and build community for all Canadians. We're looking for passionate go-getters who want to move fast and create a lasting impact.
Neo Financial is looking for a full-time Senior Graphic Designer to join our team in Calgary or Winnipeg.
Our creative team has an impeccable eye for design. The sky's the limit when it comes to visual solutions, and they thrive working collaboratively to produce original and artistic results that inspire audiences. Make your mark with transformative products and technologies, alongside some of Canada's most successful creative designers and artists.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Meaningfully contribute and lead design ideation and solutions for customer, merchant, and partner facing marketing material
- Developing and executing creative strategies for marketing campaigns, branding & identity, social media, and our other channels
- Be responsible for mentoring, and coaching the design team
- Maintain quality of design throughout the Neo brand and its various outlets
- Design and maintain Neo's marketing website
- Designing marketing collateral for Neo products and services
- Design graphic elements for Neo's customer and merchant facing platforms, including app, email and website
- Design digital ad creative for a wide-array of channels, including social media and display networks
- Create illustrations for Neo's various products and services
- Execute projects through concept to deliverable with a high level of craft, process, and polish
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong portfolio of work that shows your research, interaction and visual skills
- At least 5 years of highly relevant and impactful experience in graphic design
- Experience in branding & identity
- Experience designing for web, app, and other digital experiences
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Ability to execute creative solutions for social media content
- Provide creative solutions consistent with industry trends, demonstrating ability to problem-solve
- Good attention to detail with pixel perfect layouts with a strong sense of colour theory and typography
- Have a clean, timeless, and focused visual design style
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- A leader who prefers to lead by doing; you can't resist the urge to practice your craft by rolling up your sleeves and work alongside your team to unlock creativity
- A mentor who is energized by growing others' careers and knows how to motivate a team
- An inspiring communicator that represents creative work, builds trust and influences alignment of our creative vision across Marketing, Partnerships, and Product
WHAT IT'S LIKE TO WORK WITH US:
At Neo, you'll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and realize a better financial future. It's a serious deal, but that doesn't mean we don't know a thing or two about having fun. Our entrepreneurial environment gets our adrenaline pumping and beats the regular 9-5 job. We're in it together, always. Gain hands-on experience and be part of the future.
ABOUT APPLYING WITH NEO:
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.