Requisition ID: 121781
Career Group: Corporate Office Careers
Job Category: Finance Business Support
Travel Requirements: 10
Part Time or Full Time: Full Time
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: Nova Scotia (CA-NS)
Location: King St. Office
Our family of 127,000 employees and franchise affiliates share a collective passion for delivering exceptional shopping experiences and amazing food to all our customers. Our mission is to nurture the things that make life better
- great experiences, families, communities, and our employees. We are a family nurturing families.
A proudly Canadian company, we started in a small town in Nova Scotia but we are now in communities of all sizes across this great country. With over 1500 stores in all 10 provinces, you may know us as Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, Lawton's Drug Stores or another of our great banners but we are all one extended family.
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
Sobeys has an exciting permanent opportunity available as a Director Finance
- Marketing, Loyalty Program Support
within the National Finance department. This role is based out of our offices in Stellarton, Nova Scotia. The Director Finance, Marketing Loyalty Program Support is responsible for supporting the Marketing Loyalty team with their financial reporting, analysis, day-to-day activities and long term strategic initiatives. Including financial aspects of interactions with key internal and external business partners.
As a Director Finance
- Marketing, Loyalty Program Support with Sobeys you will:
- Harmonize financial reporting and scorecarding cadence for Loyalty Program.
- Provide analysis, insights, training and recommendations on Loyalty Program financial results to stakeholders, with the goal of improving sales and driving margin profitability and the efficiency of spend.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer on finance issues, results and KPIs.
- Provide supporting analysis and negotiation support in external partner contract review activities.
- Define and own the standards for financial metrics and KPIs for Loyalty Program.
- Detailed Business case analysis for Loyalty Program initiatives, complex, and strategic plans.
- Complete budgets and forecasts for Loyalty Program that are aligned to corporate standards and integrated into Business Unit P&Ls.
- Hold business accountable for results, including post analysis of actual results versus expectations.
- Ensure quick response to stakeholder queries and follow up on issues.
- Remain knowledgeable and updated about all areas of grocery industry and evolving digital marketing landscape.
- Actively support continuous improvement opportunities in terms of systems and processes.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement where employees are encouraged and recognized for generating and implementing innovative ideas.
- Coach, develop and empower members within functional team.
- Create opportunities for skill development and career progression to develop talent.
Your experience and resume will show us:
- 3+ years experience leading a team(s)
- 10+ years accounting/ finance experience in progressively responsible positions
- Undergraduate degree in Business/Accounting/Finance
- Professional designation (CMA, CA, CGA), preferred
- Retail Experience, Loyalty Program Experience is an asset
If you feel that this describes the kind of work you want to do, and you are excited about what Sobeys has to offer, then we look forward to reviewing your application. Please ensure that you take the time to ensure your profile shows us why you're the most qualified applicant for the role.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading Canadian company with a clear vision and focus. We are only accepting online applications and welcome applications from all qualified people interested in this challenge.
Sobeys offers our employees many valuable benefits such as:
- Growing organization
- Competitive salary
- Profit Sharing Plan (based on company performace)
- Pension Plan
- Flexible health and dental benefits plan (eligible employees)
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Opportunity for internal mobility to other departments and/or promotions (for employees who are strong performers)
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.