JPMorgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, payments, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world, serving 85% of Fortune 500 companies to continually deliver industry first innovation.
The VP of Product, Digital and Website is responsible for the customer experience and performance within the digital ecosystem for Chase.ca. The ideal candidate will develop the strategy across owned channels, including the website and app to deliver a best-in-class, personalized experiences. They will research, plan and develop a new immersive, responsive and accessible website. There should be a natural curiosity about technology and need to continually take initiative to improve their craft to deliver industry leading experiences. Ideal candidates will work with the development team for the successful implementation of web projects and new functionalities, while developing solutions that are reusable, scalable and maintainable. The role requires a candidate that is client-focused, results-oriented, and analytical. The role will report into Head of Marketing but will work cross-functionally within the global organization.
- Research customer requirements to help analyze, plan and design the best solution for a new website
- Gather stakeholder needs, providing actionable recommendations for UX designers, developers, and marketers, ensuring requirements are documented and delivered on time and on budget
- Manage project from conception to launch, including objectives, scoping, scheduling, budgeting, commercializing
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, product, and customer service to identify opportunities and deliver effective web solutions for prospect and customer experiences
- Balance user experience and technical performance with business objectives
- Research and analyze competitor link building activities and SERP results, while strategically implementing internal link building activities to maximize page results
Administer and monitor web analytics dashboards, reports and tools to optimize traffic and time spent onsite
- Work closely with cross-functional team members to review, test and deliver features and improvements
- Develop product epics, features and user stories based on business strategies
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for SEO optimized content development, infusing specific keywords to drive traffic
- Establish direction, design and UX of interactive initiatives to solve complex problems using best practices and design patterns
- Communicate to management and team members on project development, timelines, and KPI's, while providing recommendations and updates on progress throughout project
- Drive sprint planning activities, prioritizing project tactics based on business values, while managing complexity, expectations and prioritization
- Foster an environment where risk/control issues are escalated, and trends are anticipated and identified
- Identify technology gaps and requirements, raising awareness with global team members, while sharing best practices and tools
- 7+ years of website development and management experience with proven track record of developing, implementing and optimizing
- Agile product development background with knowledge of Waterfall or other project management methodologies
- Portfolio of successfully released improvements and features for companies with aggressive marketing objectives to drive digital adoption
- Experience defining requirements for complex login, registration and purchase flows across mobile and desktop devices, ideally in ecommerce
- Experience with digital optimization and testing, through the reduction of friction in complex flows and landing pages
- Significant experience in developing and executing complex, global projects and navigating a matrix organization.
- Experience with responsive, adaptive design
- Expertise in SEO principles to be a SME within the Canadian org
- Exceptional strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills with the ability to translate strategy into action plans
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as well as abilities to build collaborative relationships with business stakeholders and to partner effectively with marketing partners
- Proven effectiveness in presenting and influencing at the executive level.
- Understanding of the payments industry landscape and market dynamics is a plus
- Bachelor degree required, Master's degree preferred
We are looking for a team member who is organized, motivated, creative, friendly, and outgoing plus thrives working in a white space and a fast paced environment with a strong willingness to learn.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.