WHO WE ARE
At Integra we pride ourselves on a diverse, creative and tight-knit family culture that is driven by our passion for building great brands and developing people.
Integra has created l'ange and Upness, two iconic brands that are paving the way for unlimited brand incubation and, in that process, we organically grow and promote talent across locations and brands. Here the sky's the limit-join us in this exciting and inventive journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE
If you're a pixel pusher looking to do big things in the CBD space, we are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to craft website elements, emails, digital display ads, social media content, and basically all of our marketing materials. Ideally, you thrive in the digital world and find yourself working seamlessly with Marketing and E-commerce teams. Reporting to our Creative Director, you'll be a core element of our blossoming Upness team. (Bonus points if you're already a CBD fan).
OUR CORE COMPETENCIES
- drives progress and excellence
- applies knowledge and wisdom
- values change and complexity
- performs swiftly, with purpose and integrity
- promotes inclusion and accountability
- Work closely with our Creative Director to design layouts, images, and all assets.
- Take ownership of designs from inception to final production, including editing and proofing.
- Communicate and work closely with the Upness team to produce on-brand designs that support both our brand mission and marketing goals.
- Meet goals and deadlines necessary for timely delivery of projects.
- Consistently demonstrate sharp design capability with an eye for detail and execution.
- Stay up-to-date with all things CBD and wellness.
- 6+ years of relevant graphic design experience. Digital Graphic Design/e-Commerce experience is pretty imperative.
- Adobe Creative Suites genie, with a special mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Bonus points for Premiere and After-Effects.
- Prior UI UX experience/knowledge is a HUGE PLUS.
- Great sense of layout, composition, color and dance moves (okay, we made that last one up).
- Able to take ideas and bringing them to life.
- Track record for balancing multiple projects under deadlines like a pro.
- Experience in the wellness or beauty space.
- Formal education in graphic design or the arts.
- Portfolio required!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K plan.
- Fully stacked kitchen with an array of yummy snacks.
- Work life balance
- we work hard and we make it a commitment to spend equal time at home with family and friends.