The mission of the Product Marketing Department is to position and drive the promotion of Aritzia's product.
As the leader of the Product Marketing Department, you will lead and motivate the team responsible for developing effective marketing strategies that communicate the facts, features and benefits of our product to the customer. Working closely with Product, and with Channels and Creative Services within Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the product vision and business requirements come to life across our channels. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia-while enjoying one yourself.
As the Director, Product Marketing you will lead the team to:
- Develop the overall strategy for positioning and promoting our exclusive brands optimally in the market.
- Develop our naming requirements and guide the creative development.
- Determine our product packaging requirements and guide the creative development.
- Bring the product marketing strategy to life across each of our physical and digital channels.
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience.
The Director, Product Marketing has:
- Understands, applies, and champions Aritzia's business leadership principles (HWW) and people leadership principles (HWL) consistently
- Seamlessly manages and leads the day to day operation of the department and works effectively with cross-functional departments in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
- Possesses the necessary knowledge, skills, and/or education experience to be successful in the specific job function. (Skills, Education, Certifications)
- Possesses strong business acumen and knows how to make sound business decisions, leveraging an understanding of what drives our business results
- both top line sales and bottom line profitability
- Understands Aritzia's competitive set, possesses a knowledge of your function's industry best practices and landscape, and maintains an industry network, so as to leverage this knowledge to develop business solutions for Aritzia within a fashion retail context
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .