Digital Marketing Manager
Job Type Full-time
Career Level Minimum 3 Years' Relevant Work Experience
Education Bachelor Degree
About Orpyx Medical Technologies Inc.
Orpyx develops sensor-based wearable solutions to manage and mitigate diabetic foot complications. Orpyx® SI Sensory Insoles are novel, sensor-embedded custom insoles used to empower people with diabetes to extend mobility by preventing dreaded diabetes-related complications such as foot ulcers and amputation. The insoles send feedback to an app-based display, alerting the wearer in real-time of dangerous plantar pressures, enabling them to adjust behavior immediately to prevent damage from occurring.
WHO WE ARE:
The people at Orpyx are flexible thinkers and creative innovators. We come from a variety of backgrounds and carry a wealth of expertise in multiple industries, including medical, technology, software, marketing and finance. What we all have in common is an intense passion for the work we do. We have an extraordinary collection of talent that makes working here fun, unique and inspiring. Our hiring goal moving forward is to continue to build and grow a strong, effective team, while maintaining our friendly and innovative company culture.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager owns the deployment, management and successful implementation of integrated digital marketing programs to align with the overall marketing and communications objectives for Orpyx Medical Technologies. Working collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team, you will act as the digital subject matter expert, to ensure all integrated marketing communications programs appropriately strategize and execute digital marketing tactics to provide a seamless end-to-end customer experience that meets the business needs. In this role, the primarly focus is on Health Care Professional (HCP) campaigns and a secondary focus on patient/consumer education.
- Develop and execute the digital strategy aligned to the overall corporate objectives
- Develop comprehensive digital plans for awareness and lead generation campaigns (SEO & SEM, digital advertising, email, social media, landing pages, etc.) with measurable objectives.
- Develop a strong understanding of our customers and their attitudes and behaviors across platforms, channels and activities to provide segmentation and personalization to the integrated marketing communications plans.
- Develop and build detailed content journeys and trigger points for campaigns that align to the overall customer journey map delivering the right content to our customers at each stage in their decision journey.
- Manage CRM/Sales/Marketing Automation platform and liaison with sales and marketing
- Design content for various digital channels including the website, email campaigns, landing pages, and paid ads.
- Design sales and marketing materials including but not limited to video, brochures, advertisements, technical sheets, sales presentations, press releases and direct campaigns
- Design, revise and test website content including layout, graphics, color schemes and navigation features to support company brands.
- Manage content calendar and content distribution to online channels and social media platforms, including creating, designing and publishing engaging and impactful content
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the planning and execution of conferences and client events.
- Stay up-to-date with industry and technological developments to generate and execute on new marketing concepts and strategies
- Leverage data to create meaningful insights, report on KPIs and track ROI 1
- Collaborate with key external partners and agencies, as appropriate
- Collaborate with and support the Marketing Manager Additionally, due to the ever-changing and sometimes chaotic environment of an early-stage high-tech company, the Digital Marketing Manager may assume additional responsibilities, as required.
- Bachelors degree required in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent
- 3+ years of full-time, relevant digital marketing experience is required
- Experience in healthcare and/or the medical device industry is preferred
- Experience with HubSpot's CRM, Sales Enterprise and Marketing Enterprise hubs
- Experience with website design, preferrably Squarespace, HTML, SEO, SEM, etc.
- Proven experience developing and executing digital marketing campaigns, social media and content strategies
- Demonstrated experience executing a range of digital marketing channels
- Strong knowledge of web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and work effectively with key internal and external stakeholders
- Highly energetic team player with a strong attention to detail, organization skills, and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit, innovative and creative marketing skills.
- Must thrive in a start-up, fast-paced, ever-changing work environment and be comfortable navigating the ?grey?
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday. Overtime may be required periodically,
depending on operational needs
Employment Status: Permanent, full-time.
Work Location: Calgary, Alberta
For more information, visit: https://www.orpyx.com
Application Instructions and Deadline: Please submit a resume and cover letter that outlines why your
skills, experience and personality would make you an excellent candidate for the full-time permanent Digital
Marketing Manager role at Orpyx Medical Technologies Inc. If you are interested in joining our team, please
apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/52743?s=c1 by December 8, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. MDT
Orpyx is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Please
inform us if you require any accommodations during the recruitment process. While we thank all applicants for
their interest, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.