WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Manager, Digital Marketing Technology will act as a solution consultant and a subject matter expert, responsible for administering Salesforce Marketing Cloud in the Wealth Management business at RBC.
The successful candidate will be responsible for end-to-end solution delivery and ensuring that projects accurately meet business requirements.
The role is accountable to the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Technology. You will manage relationships with senior partners in Marketing, Digital, and IT and deliver a high level of business performance, employee engagement, and a superior client experience.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop Marketing Cloud programs that allow Marketing stakeholders to target and communicate with clients and advisors
- Build and edit Cloud hosted landing pages with Ampscrip and Smart Capture functionality
- Maintain and troubleshoot Marketing Cloud Connect
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns through both targeted and automated deployments
- Develop and QA email templates with dynamic content ensuring they render correct across defined email providers and devices
- Utilize APIs and triggered sends to deploy email marketing programs in real-time
- Collaborate with product owners, technical leads, and stakeholders to define, pilot, and implement new functionalities and product capabilities within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with email design using HTML and ampscript
- Experience with SQL development and design skills
- Experience in Server Configuration (DNS, SSL)
- Understanding of CASL/CAN-SPAM/GDPR
Nice to Have
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications (e.g. Email Specialist, Developer, Consultant, and/or Administrator)
- Experience with other Salesforce Clouds, such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Datorama and Evergage
- Experience in leading complex integrated solutions including data modeling, database design, and multi-tier architectures
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Address: 155 WELLINGTON ST. WEST
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 11/30/2020
Platform: Wealth Management
Req ID: 292861