Empowering healthier lives through nutrition. Nestlé Health Science is a leader in the field of nutritional science, committed to redefining the management of health. We offer an extensive portfolio of science-based consumer health, medical nutrition and supplement brands. Bringing our brands to life and making them as relevant for today's healthcare customers and consumers as they've always been takes vision, passion and an innovative mind-set. If you can bring that into the mix, we know the magic will happen.
Business area: Nestlé Health Science Canada
Job title: Marketing Manager, BOOST
Location: North York, ON
Position grade: 19
We are looking for a Marketing Manager, BOOST based at our North York location reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, Consumer Care for Nestlé Health Science. This role will lead the strategic roadmap for the brand and is a fantastic opportunity to help plan, develop and execute marketing plans to continue the growth of the BOOST portfolio.
A day in the life of...
As the Marketing Manager for BOOST you will be working on our exciting portfolio within the Healthy Aging platform. This role is a great opportunity to lead the development of the brand plans, leveraging best in class consumer insights to build engaging brand experiences and drive successful innovation. You will be working daily with cross-functional teams to make these plans come to life with lots of autonomy and support to really thrive.
YOU WILL ALSO:
- Lead and support the development of 18-month and 3-year plans for the Healthy Aging platform in Canada in line with Global ambitions.
- Build Brand through translation of insights into action. Defines consumer perceived value, creating compelling communication and effective media strategies, and working closely with the Innovation & Renovation team to develop a 5-year portfolio optimization plan that is relevant and financially sound.
- Leverage key consumer/customers insights to develop strategies that build competitive advantage across the 4Ps (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) across multiple segments and channels, growing the core portfolio and successfully bringing new products to the market.
- Lead the development of annual media and communication plans with external agency partners and external suppliers, driving consistent & relevant brand experiences & messages that break-through within the Canadian market and ultimately show market share growth.
- Plan and execute flawlessly by partnering with the Sales and Category teams to optimize and amplify brand plans at the Customer level.
- Responsible for maximizing Return of Investment year over year and spend efficiency.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL
As the successful candidate, you will be the champion for the brand throughout the organisation so you will need to be passionate, tenacious, results focused and really enjoy working in a highly energetic and exciting environment. You will already have great project management and analytical skills coupled with your highly organised, conscientious approach. Pro-activity, tenacity and enthusiasm are essential, as is your ability to understand and work within our competitive market. Your already developed marketing experience as a Assistant Brand Manager or Marketing Manager will give you the experience you need to drive this great brand forward. You will also:
- University degree in Business or Marketing, and or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of successful brand/product management experience (including leading agency teams) from CPG, or OTC/Consumer Health environments.
- Visionary, decisive and analytical nature with the ability to drive business results at the strategic and executional levels.
- Strong knowledge of marketing vehicles and marketing fundamentals
- Experience in managing multi-channel and multi-audience (consumer and healthcare professional) marketing communications.
- Agile and able to pivot in a fast paced ever changing environment, comfortable taking calculated risks and doing things differently to carve a new way forward.
- Ability to manage high priority, complex, and strategic initiatives.
- Knowledge of financial planning, forecasting assortment planning and inventory management.
- Solid knowledge of the Canadian retail landscape, specifically as it relates to Drug, Grocery, Mass and Online channels.
We have a friendly, supportive team with a coaching and mentoring environment. There are real opportunities for future development and progression
- this really could be a move towards the exciting opportunity to drive strategy and build a marketing career in the healthcare space.