The Outbound Sales Business Consultant generates revenue by making outbound calls to consult with new and existing customers to offer and sell the most effective products and services that best fit the customer needs.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Make outbound calls for promotions, special pricing; and to set appointments.
- Actively convert calls into sales through predictive dialers and manual dialing.
- Make outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers to qualify leads and sell products and services.
- Work lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from Internet Web sites, internal tools and other sources to find a Web.com product or solution that will benefit the customer's business.
- Maintain knowledge of the availability of all products and services to meet our customers' needs.
- Provide feedback from customers for program and product improvements.
- Assist with training and development of new team members.
- Outbound calling experience desired.
- Negotiation skills.
- Customer Service skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to assess customer needs and recommend appropriate products and services.
- The ability to multi-task and work in a high-energy environment.
This Job Description includes the essential job functions required to perform the job described above, as well as additional duties and responsibilities. This Job Description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee performing this job may be required to perform. The Company reserves the right to revise the Job Description at any time, and to require the employee to perform functions in addition to those listed above.