Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location-based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada's largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location-based entertainment business through Canada's newest destination for ?Eats & Entertainment' (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada's largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country's Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex Digital Media (CDM), a division of Cineplex Entertainment, is a fully integrated, in-store digital merchandising provider with well over a decade of research, development and design experience. We provide strategically designed installations and customized creative to enable brands to effectively communicate with audiences in ways they never imagined. Using proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, and patented software, we have developed some of the world's largest and most complex digital merchandising networks.
This position designs and produces various types of creative elements for national and international clients in both digital, print, and motion formats. The graphic designer is part of creative ideation on mid-level strategic work and helps support high-level strategic creative. The Graphic Designer is also responsible for healthy file management and organization of original working files.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Designs and creates art & visuals for all the different touch points our brands and products and marketing needs require
- Participates and contributes to creative brainstorming sessions with the creative team
- Prepares and edits photography for creative executions that include manipulation, edits, effects and overall clean up
- Organizes working files and ensures folders and layers are clean and named for easy use in the future
- Create motion spots, and add motion to provided elements
What You Need
- Post-secondary education with focus on Graphic Design or motion design
- 1-3 Years of hands on experience in Adobe Creative suite
- Experience in a creative agency or in-house team
Who You Are
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in motion design trends
- Ability to listen and interpret feedback and come up with creative solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to follow process and communicate efficiently
What Sets You Apart
- Registered Graphic Designer designation is an asset
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects at the same time and with tight deadlines
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please