Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions-including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads-leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
As part of Amazon Advertising, the Amazon DSP and Sponsored Display employ programmatic technology to deliver personalized ads across Amazon's portfolio of owned and operated web and mobile properties as well as a network of third-party sites and apps. The Amazon DSP & Sponsored Display leverage Amazon's scale and unrivaled customer data to deliver results for top-tier brands globally. With a relentless obsession for our customers
- both shoppers and advertisers
- we are growing rapidly and offer a unique opportunity to join a high-visibility organization that is a significant driver of the company's overall growth.
As an Amazon Programmatic Sales Lead, you will report to our Amazon Programmatic Sales Manager and use your 5+ years' experience selling or building advertising solutions to grow revenue for the Amazon DSP & Sponsored Display. There are two core functions to the role. First, you will mentor Account Executives and support them in programmatic client conversations. Second, you will work with North America product teams to improve existing offerings and develop new products. As a proven self-starter with strong interpersonal, relationship-building and analytical skills, you will play a key role in making the Amazon DSP and Sponsored Display leaders in the programmatic space.
- 2+ years DSP/ad network sales experience
- Enterprise sales experience
- Experience selling nascent products and/or services
- Experience building high-velocity ad products
- Operations, account management, or analytics experience
- Experience working in eCommerce