Posted: Dec 10, 2020
Weekly Hours: 37.5
Apple's Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our education customers. At the end of the day, we are here to help ignite the creativity in every student
- while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realize this goal, we gain deep understandings of the education institutions we manage-at all levels from tactical to strategic. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- There are many moving parts in an educational organization. Understanding how government policy, internal/external financials work, and creating strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition.
- Ability to influence decisions by identifying and testing customer champions and gaining access to economic buyers. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and set clear priorities for your team.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to build and motivate a team. Create an environment that is collaborative and one that empowers team members to do their life's best work.
- Communication is key to Apple's success. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- Self awareness
- you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
- but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people
- inside and outside the organization.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You understand and can effectively communicate how Apple and all third party education ecosystem providers relevant to your market, deliver the best solutions to our customers.
- Appreciate the importance of focused sales pipeline governance to achieving your goals. You have developed these skills yourself through your own sales experience and can effectively coach a team to use the process to apply common language, sales stages and exit criteria to build a pipeline of opportunities that inspires current and future quarter forecast confidence and sets the stage for developing longer term projects. You understand the importance of account planning to draw out customers' needs, identifying prospects, qualifying them, responding to competitive threats, influence factors within complex org structures and how to build leading solutions and proposals. You apply this focus objectively and with rigour to set expectations clearly with every member of your sales team.
We build and lead great Education sales teams. We assemble the right people, motivate and enable them with the right tools, and support their collaboration. We provide leadership, building the strategies and plans that tenaciously initiate new, diverse customer relationships. We inspire them on a journey to transform Education outcomes in conjunction with our education ecosystem partners across multiple customer use cases. We operationalize territory plans with field AE's, Inside Sales, Leadership & Learning and technical teams focused on acquiring new growth opportunities that expand adoption of the Apple ecosystem. We own the delivery of sales results for the country, including forecasting accuracy, pipeline and opportunity management.
Education & Experience
You have experience in leading a business solutions- focused organization that balances delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for new customers, and demand for the future. Ideally 8-12 years of experience leading Education or Enterprise sales organizations. Bachelor's degree or equivalent education.