Do you share a love for interior design and a passion for assisting people in their home decor choices?
Are you a self-motivated, approachable and service-oriented individual looking for a new career direction or a decorator looking to complement your income?
Night and Day Window Decor, an established and leading independent retailer of custom window treatments looking for an energetic and friendly fast-learner to join our team on a part-time (in showroom) & commission-based permanent basis.
Ideally, we are looking for someone able to do a minimum of 7 up to 21 hours a week in the showroom (hourly wage applies) for the first month, then gradually adding a day at a time for commission-based in-home sales leads provided by our three Toronto Showrooms.
Please do not call the showrooms.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a strong work ethic, exceptional communication skills & is well-groomed
- Is a fast learner and is coachable (self-paced, off-site and on-site training is essential and provided)
- Has a vehicle, and is able to work some evenings and some Saturdays
- you are in control of your own schedule!
- Comfortable with the challenges of a service-oriented industry
- Must be results-oriented and have the motivation and passion to sell and meet sales goals
- Must be able to work in the showroom at least one day a week (hourly wage applies)
- Preference given to candidates with window treatment knowledge and/or selling high-end products
Further job description and expectations are as follows:
- Have the ability to start with one day working in the showroom and one day "on the road"/a week attending in-home sales consultations, with an opportunity to progress to 3 days a week allocated for in-home leads by the end of 2021
- Ability to sell the full range of products from our window covering selections, including custom drapery.
- Manage sales leads and client relationships efficiently
- including effective correspondence with clients via email and phone. Manage every step of the sales process
- including quoting, preparing orders, and coordinating installation and deliveries in conjunction with the showroom team.
- Maintain, apply, and continuously develop product knowledge
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets as well as other key performance indicators.
Does this sound like you? Then please send us a short introductory video about yourself to any of our social media accounts or attach it to your application!
About Night & Day Window Decor:
At Night & Day Window Decor, a unique, two-family business established in 2004, you will find more than amazing window coverings. You will find great people thriving in a nurturing working environment, with a goal to inspire, instruct and impress every person they meet.