Everyone communicates. It's the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network-our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers- we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world's most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
CommScope Solutions conducts business via an indirect channel model. CommScope is looking for an experienced Channel Marketing Manager who will be responsible for implementing channel programs based upon a comprehensive go-to-market and channel strategy. This role will drive all initiated campaigns as well as leveraging partners for other marketing activities. This position will help develop and execute marketing campaigns and manage the introduction of new products/programs to distribution. The Channel Marketing Manager must work as a unified team with their Territory Sales counterparts to ensure revenue goals are exceeded.
- Responsible for executing the CommScope strategy with the channel.
- Work as a collaborative team member with Territory Sales to exceed revenue goals and deliver expertise in the channel, leveraging marketing, strategy and experience.
- Define and drive channel strategy in conjunction with the team, including channel priorities and budget allocation.
- Drive thought leadership and transformation in the market.
- Responsible for development and execution of marketing strategies / CMP programs.
- Support channel partners in targeting and acquiring new CommScope customers.
- Establish and maintain a strong and trusted relationship with channel partners for assigned territory.
- Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support.
- Develop proper channel mix to cover target verticals, applications and solutions based on territory need and global strategy. Recruit/develop new channels where needed.
- Manage distributors and assist in building healthy inventory.
- Work with channel partners to develop, market and implement a plan that promotes our relationship, CommScope's total solution portfolio and grows revenue for the BP and CommScope.
- Work with partners to ensure that inventory requirements are aligned with success in each market.
- Develop marketing and programs that will influence channel partners to position CommScope solutions.
- Conduct quarterly review with strategic channel partners.
- Local attainment of revenue targets
- Solution mix with-in territory
- Channel development
- program implementation
- Flexible, detail-oriented self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment, operating both at a strategic and tactical level.
- Role requires and combination of results oriented, hands-on execution at both the national and local level.
- Must be proactive, motivated and organized.
Channel marketing experience required (distribution go-to market model).
- Able to articulate the overall CommScope and each solution value propositions in French and English required.
- Mature and tactful individual, who can gain confidence and establish effective relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable around senior management, possess tact, integrity and discretion.
- Ability to travel
- expectations are 30-50%
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
Bilingualism (French) required.
- Respect and value for a team culture.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
Canada;Canada : Ontario // Canada : Other // Canada : Quebec;Canada : Ontario : Markham // Canada : Ontario : Mississauga // Canada : Ontario : Toronto // Canada : Ontario : Virtual // Canada : Other : Montreal // Canada : Quebec : Montreal // Canada : Quebec : Virtual