EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a young team of over 40 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain. More than 150 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway.
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact, in an innovative and dynamic environment. Recognized as the fastest-growing company in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world by leveraging the influence of global supply chains.
More than 450 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway.
To fuel our expansion and drive market success, we are seeking an experienced and dynamic person to manage the Solutions Marketing function. This role will be responsible for positioning the EcoVadis solution as the best and leading business sustainability ratings and solution portfolio in the market. You will support our sales team in attracting and winning deals, our product management team in developing a solution that resonates with prospects and customers, and our management team in helping drive the strategic direction of the company. This is a critical impact role that will have high visibility across the company.
What you will be doing:
- Overall Go To Market strategy with strong support for solution strategy
- Positioning and messaging, persona development/maintenance
- Thought leadership content (e.g., research, white papers)
- Core solution collateral / presentations / video / demo
- New solution launch mgmt. / communications
- Solution pricing and packaging strategy
- Sales enablement support
- content sharing, RFI response/library, ROI tools
- Analyst relations & evangelism
- Competitive market intelligence, win / loss analysis
- Requirements ?roll in? / liaison with product management (customer listening)
- Content support for events and webinars
- Support for campaign development / ideation / content creation
- Industry- and regional-specific permutations of above as needed
- As a high-growth business, you may contribute to other projects as the need arises
- Bachelor or masters degree in marketing, communication, business or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years in solutions marketing or Software solution or Product marketing and at least 8 years total experience.
- The ideal candidate should be a self-starter and independent, while still able to excel when working with others across functional teams.
- Enthusiasm for our solutions, customers and sales team is a must! You are outgoing, personable, creative and passionate.
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM (Salesforce and Pardot a plus); mastery of standard office tools (MS and Google Office).
- Solid experience working on thought leadership content
- white papers, blogs, infographics, analyst reports
- Excellent organizational skills, comfortable with managing detailed processes across multiple concurrent initiatives
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Have a discipline of data-driven marketing, monitoring KPIs and measuring ROI
- Comfortable running multiple projects from brief level through to completion
- Fluent English with strong writing ability (additional languages a significant plus)
- Culturally sensitive and able to manage cross-functional initiatives across geographies and working styles
- Beginning: ASAP
- Full time position (permanent after probation)
- Location: Downtown Toronto (work from home for now due to Covid19)
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Analyst; Environmental Management; Sustainability;
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.
- Life Insurance
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Bonus plan GRSP and TFSA matching program available Health and Dental Benefits