ContactPoint 360 is searching for a Director, Employee Experience & Internal Communication who is obsessed with culture building, is passionate about creating memorable experiences for employees, and is a natural at communicating across mediums and geographies. You will be a critical member of the People team where we are leaders in creating and sustaining a transparent and innovative workplace that promotes employee engagement, high performance, diversity and mutual respect. This is a highly visible role where you will have a massive influence on how our company celebrates together, appreciates one another, and ultimately wins as a team.
Based in Mississauga, Ontario, we are looking for our Employee Experience Manager to lead the charge in creating amazing employee experiences for our Canadian, international, and hybrid (remote
- office) organization. The ideal candidate will be excited to wear many hats in a hybrid role that will touch on internal communications, employee experience and company events.
It's important to note that the pandemic has stretched the boundaries of this function to areas that may be unfamiliar to the traditional office-related position. While we may currently not be in offices today, we know that this role is about more than snacks and desks. It's about fostering inclusive, joyful, and well-connected employees
- no matter where they are.
Your Journey at ContactPoint 360
What's in your scope:
- Own the strategy and budget for, events, and recognition programs.
- Develop and drive the execution of creatively branded ContactPoint360 employee events
- Innovate and run Employee Experience related programs such as onboarding, wellness programs, appreciation programs, and internal communications via our intranet on Confluence.
- Take ownership of our weekly company wide meeting AMA meeting, as well as our annual all-hands meeting.
- In a distributed environment, internal communications are critical. We look to you and your team as we build out our intranet on Confluence and continue to develop blogs, emails, and newsletters to keep our teams informed and connected.
Events & Celebrations:
- Translate culture and brand through in person as well as virtual events and experiences.
- Leading the coordination of all company internal events such as; regular happy hours, team offsite, holiday parties.
- Oversee all aspects of events management and production from content and program development, budget, design, AV production, vendor management, logistics, travel, invitations and more.
- At ContactPoint 360 we appreciate the ?big stuff? along with the ?small stuff.? Your team will be responsible for employee gifts and acknowledgement for the work they do and the milestone events in their personal life
- Continue to innovate on our wellness program that focuses on ContactPoint360 minds, bodies, and spirits.
Who You Are
- 7+ years of employee experience programs/event/internal communication experience in
- Excellence in written and verbal communication; project or program development and execution experience preferred
- 2+ years experience planning and executing large company events
- Experience working in a dynamic start-up, or similar environment
- Demonstrated creative writing abilities that relays your strong voice and keeps readers engaged
- Experience creating and managing strategy and related budgets
- Excited about having a highly visible role in the company to generate excitement, promotion inclusion, and engagement in company-wide programs and events
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; comfortable using data to inform decision-making
- Familiarity with complex events planning and execution
- Highly developed emotional intelligence, empathy, and conflict resolution skills
If you feel that you would be a great fit for our company and team, apply now! We will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.