We're growing! And looking for a detail oriented and enthusiastic candidate to join our team for the position of Graphic Designer Administrator located at our Head Office in Guelph, Ontario.
Looking for a chance to make your mark in a fast-paced, professional and fun environment? As a Graphic Designer Administrator you will be responsible for working cross functionally with the marketing team to plan and execute online marketing activities to meet Skyline Living's business and leasing goals, including but not limited to creating flyers and promotion materials, photo editing, creating marketing collateral, and creating floor and suite plans for new developments and acquisitions. This role supports the implementation and execution of creative marketing strategies to meet the needs of internal stakeholders.
What we look for:
- An intrinsic loathing of Comic Sans font.
- Wizardry in Adobe Creative Suite of tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- An aesthetic eye with a strong understanding of colour theory, web typography, spatial balance, user psychology, and responsive design layout.
- Ability to receive constructive criticism graciously and alter concepts or designs without falling apart (at least most of the time).
- Experience using HTML and CSS.
- Post-secondary degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or related field
- One (1) to two (2) years of workplace experience in a corporate marketing environment or equivalent combination of workplace experience and education.
Why you want to work here:
- You get a thrill from making things look great and providing superior customer service.
- Problem solving, innovation and troubleshooting comes second nature to you (proactive actually is your middle name).
- Being creative while managing multiple projects is your thing.
- You want to be a part of a great team that celebrates individuality, as well as supports and builds people up.
- Working for a growing company that supports environmental stewardship and social responsibilities gives you great satisfaction.
- Shutterbug tendencies are encouraged at Skyline!
- You want to work for a company that encourages work-life balance.
The Skyline Group of Companies is a fully integrated investment management organization: grounded in real estate, powered by people, and growing for the future. Every aspect of Skyline is managed with the utmost care and attention to detail, from consulting with investors to fostering a sense of community at each and every one of our properties.
We offer our employees competitive pay, benefits, paid volunteer day, group RSP, on-going training, growth potential and so much more. Our workplace culture empowers staff at all levels to become involved in supporting and building vibrant communities.
Come be a part of Skyline
- Building Careers and Communities!
Powered by JazzHR