At Harvest, we elevate innovation across the Canadian Prairies. We're a team of world-class builders, operators, and investors who have started companies from a napkin, grown to millions of users, raised capital, and successfully scaled companies towards exit.
We harvest talent within businesses and take them up a notch for that it factor. We nurture strategy with collaboration to deliver tailored experiences with real results and growth for the companies and communities we co-build with.
Harvest Builders looks for skilled talent within our extended network. We've partnered with a Vancouver, BC based tech company. They're looking for a full time, remote Product Marketer to make their mark.
What you'll be doing:
- Support the development and execution of marketing plans & campaigns by working cross-functionally with the sales team, product team, design team and stakeholders
- Successful marketing to stakeholders through pitch documents, websites, email campaigns, social targeting and referral & viral loops
- Coordinating with external contractors on project by project basis
- Cultivating a waitlist for the US launch
- Running our marketing playbook for new partners to drive a successful roll-out through email, websites, apps, social media and referral & viral loops
- Create and manage project plans for major product launches
- Complete requirement documents which may include targeting and segmentation of the audience, campaign design, monitoring, and key performance metrics
- Project manage from start to finish, taking full ownership of the entire process
Who we're looking for:
- Proven track record of success through managing and enabling business processes at scale
- Experience managing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Experience with Campaign Monitor and Intercom is beneficial
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada
What will help you succeed:
- You are an empathic person who can understand and relate to the customers journey
- You have entrepreneurial DNA
- you're excited to build a business from the ground up, are comfortable making decisions in the face of ambiguity, and aren't discouraged by the inevitable challenges that will arise along the way
- You take ownership over your work and outcomes
- You're an effective communicator with strong organizational skills
- You're passionate about building world-class products with a world-class team
About applying with Harvest:
Please apply using Chrome, as applications are only supported using Chrome on desktop.
We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there; when you apply, the People Team at Harvest may reach out to you about other possible opportunities you may be a fit for.
Harvest Builders is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.