ScalePad is a fast growing and award-winning SaaS application that has been adopted by over 8,000 It businesses in 76 countries around the globe.
ScalePad is located in beautiful Vancouver, BC and our development studio in Montreal, QC.
Our success is no accident. We create simple, yet powerful applications that empower IT Service Providers to grow revenue, increase efficiency, and increase the value they deliver to their customers. By actively engaging with this community, we're able to provide innovative solutions that automate and manage the lifecycle of hardware, software, and data. The end result? Our partners can cut down on the manual effort needed for inefficient tasks so they can instead focus on growing their customer relationships, and ultimately their business.
We care deeply about productivity, both for our users and our in-house teammates. Our products and internal tools require innovation and creativity to create an excellent user experience and to increase product velocity. This includes identifying strategic improvements to our process and working closely with internal stakeholders to improve our product vision, roadmap, and key results. Finally, you'll learn how a modern (and highly revered) SaaS company operates and begin to make a real impact on the future of our partners and our organization.
In the role of Sales Operations Manager, you will be reporting to the VP, Partner Development as an integral team member in helping our sales team operate more efficiently and productively in servicing our partners. You will work to identify and resolve internal business challenges that cause inefficiencies or delays relating to deal management and processing. The Associate will be responsible for highlighting process inefficiencies and will assist in defining solutions that support the pace of our growing SaaS business.
- Work to define and build best practice processes in our CRM environment and beyond
- Collaborate with Executives to provide support on projects spawning across Sales, Success, and Finance
- Ensure the details of opportunities are accurately reflected in Close.io
- Drive communication efficiencies between Sales Ops and Finance team
- Assist in promoting seamless communication between Sales, and other involved departments
- Contribute to the building, and maintaining, our reporting and dashboard infrastructure for Sales and supporting teams
- Train CRM users on new processes and workflows, and create supporting resource materials
- Proficient in Close.io (our CRM system)
- Familiar with Sales Enablement tools including Yesware and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Knowledgeable of the sales processes for SaaS sales
- Highly proficient in Google Suite
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Excellent work ethic with a proven record of meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated strong project management and organizational skills, along with demonstrated skills to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously and work under deadline pressure
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy on all work activities
- Working at Top Down Campus, a collaborative work environment with cross-functional teams, amongst multiple, rapid-growth SaaS companies at varying stages of growth.
- Mentorship from industry veterans with a 100% track record of industry success in funding and scaling software companies creates endless career opportunities.
- Training and professional development budget provided to help advance your career and skills (available every year to every employee).
- World-class offices and facilities in downtown Vancouver's most exclusive business neighborhood with beautiful ocean/mountain views.
- Fully stocked bar, organic local coffee, snacks, food, and a world-class gym.
- Brand new, top-of-the-line height-adjustable desks, workstations, hardware, and equipment provide a comfortable working environment.
- Monthly public transportation subsidy available to all employees, plus a top benefits package including 100% extended health and dental.
Join The Team
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in the country to be considered for this role and priority will be given to local applicants. We thank everyone for their interest, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.