Overview / Hunters needed for a high volume inside sales team!
Metasoft's FoundationSearch software solves the #1 problem that faces every non-profit organization: finding new, reliable sources of funds every year. We literally take our customers' biggest headache away with a simple to use web-based donor identification software that anyone can use.
With a large prospects pool you can enjoy the rewards of closing sales on a daily basis...and do meaningful work helping non-profits make a difference!
You will work in our Elite REP Team and sell Metasoft's SaaS fundraising software to non-profits and charities in North America. You will handle cold calling , conducting consultative needs assessments and solution-based online presentations, managing decision processes with Executive Directors and Boards of Directors, and closing sales.
We are looking for a proven sales closer. This is our most senior sales position with top-level compensation to match. In addition to your outstanding consultative sales approach, stellar objection handling, and strong closing skills, your ability to effectively manage a sales pipeline in a high volume, fast paced, and short cycle sales environment is critical to your success.
The ideal candidate:
- Is an energetic, seasoned sales closer with proven success exceeding new business targets in a B2B consultative sales environment
- Has exceptional organizational skills and can effectively handle complex sales involving multiple influencers
- Is a clear, empathic, ethical, and effective communicator who can relate easily to new people
- A problem solver who genuinely wants to help can solve our customers' fundraising challenges and gain satisfaction from their success
- Has a passion for helping non-profits make a difference with a preference for candidates that have past volunteering experience
You will have fun working in our Elite Team if you thrive in a customer-focused and competitive environment. If you are a natural leader and are driven by rapid growth opportunities, you may also have the opportunity for sales management roles in our expanding organization that emphasizes the promotion of internal candidates.
Why work for us
- Opportunity for growth and advancement: we have enjoyed double-digit annual growth during the last two decades and promote from within
- A competitive compensation (base plus uncapped commission) and benefits package, paid vacation and sick days, 100% tuition reimbursement, fitness subsidy, sales awards and recognition programs and more!
- The privilege to sell world-class, best-in-class SaaS products, with an unlimited number of qualified leads and no restrictions within your territory
A positive, fun and casual working environment; a highly supportive, family-like, results-driven culture and a convenient office location in Gastown.
Please note: Due to the large number of applicants, we will only interview candidates who have attached a CV AND a detailed cover letter explaining your background and career aspirations. Anyone who is seeking a part-time, temporary or intern position need not apply.