Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Trotman Auto Group's (TAG)Marketing Department is looking for a talented and professional Graphic Designer with both online and offline creative expertise to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for the design and production of all in-house online and offline projects for our Automotive Group. This individual will be required to take rough concepts all the way to final production-ready artwork while managing multiple projects at one time.
This position will require strong conceptual thinking coupled with solid production skills.
- Friday Full-Time
- This position requires the incumbent to work in a local office.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and evaluate requirements in collaboration with the Marketing Director
- Work with team to brainstorm campaign concepts and ideas
- Translate concepts into finalized designs
- Produce all creative material for ongoing marketing campaigns (online and offline)
- Produce branding material (as required)
- Work collaboratively with our team to ensure design consistency
- Work on multiple projects of different types simultaneously
- Use effective time management to meet deadlines
- Additional duties as required
- Graphic Design: Minimum 3 years' experience
- A portfolio of recent design projects
- Expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. (Animation skills not required but an asset)
- A good eye for typography, design, branding and passion to learn, adapt and grow
- Familiarity with current and emerging design trends and technologies
- Must possess outstanding attention to detail and time management skills
- Team player attitude with willingness to help others
- Ability to work independently or in group, and able to take direction
- Passion/knowledge for automotive not required (but an asset)
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.