What is Bold Commerce?
Named one of Canada's fastest-growing tech companies by Deloitte, Bold Commerce is a software company specializing in innovative ecommerce apps and solutions for businesses of all sizes. We empower merchants both big and small by providing them with tools to make their ecommerce stores truly awesome.
Staples Canada, Vera Bradley and Harry Rosen are among the 90,000+ brands in over 170 countries around the world that trust Bold's suite of ecommerce tools to power their online stores every day.
We're made up of more than 350 professionals (and growing) who live and breathe ecommerce, and truly give a shit about what we do. We call ourselves Builders. Here at Bold, we live by the BUILDERS Code, our shared set of practices, beliefs and values that help to shape this amazing company. We believe in challenging each other to create the best products and to constantly improve, all to ensure we deliver the best results to our merchants at all times.
Why work at Bold?
Our founders have worked to create and maintain a place that our employees look forward to coming to every day. A place where you can learn and grow, where your ideas are valued and where you can do cool things, all while contributing to the larger success of the company. At Bold we embrace and cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration in order to allow everyone to do their best work every day.
Bold is looking for an experienced Senior Partner Marketing Manager to define and execute joint marketing strategies that will further develop our partner network. Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, you will develop a deep understanding of Bold's partner ecosystem to develop the partner messaging, value proposition, marketing content and campaign plans. Ultimately you are combining product marketing with a business development mindset to grow Bold's impact with our partners.
What you will do
- Develop a deep understanding of Bold's value proposition, channels, and goals within the partners ecosystem
- Build meaningful relationships with sales teams and account managers within both Bold and our partners
- Develop and manage compelling co-marketing strategies, campaigns, and activities to maximize the value of partnerships, ultimately driving our pipeline to close deals
- Build and own the partner marketing and content calendar
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing Team as required to develop and deliver partner-focused events and webinars; advertising, email, social, and in-app campaigns; promotions; and pricing strategies
- Working with the Product Marketing Team, develop and maintain an ecosystem of content and collateral including one pagers, webpages, and training, and enablement materials
- Identify and pursue partner-provided marketing opportunities such as conferences, promotional programs, enablement programs, and internal/external partner-led communications, that will expand awareness and increase our footprint within the partner organization
What we need from you
- A work ethic that demonstrates dedication and commitment to Bold's mission and belief in our BUILDERS Code
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS partner marketing in ecommerce technology is preferred
- 3+ Years in a Partner Marketing or Business Developer role
- Deep understanding of B2B sales and customer lifecycle
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to build and deliver digital marketing campaigns
- Cross-teaming experience with sales and partners
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Strong time-management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple, competing priorities and partners simultaneously
- Experience fostering relationships with strategic partners and creating joint selling and GTM opportunities
- Strategic, analytical thinker with a pragmatic, data-driven mindset
At Bold, we work hard and we play hard! If you are a potential Builder and think you've got what it takes to be Bold, we encourage you to apply. We promise it will be a career like no other!
We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out. Go above and beyond when you apply so you don't get lost in the mix. Talk about a cool project you've done, drop us a link to your github or portfolio if applicable, or just impress us with your personality.
Show us that you have what it takes to be Bold!