Simark Controls Ltd., a company of SFC Energy AG, is a service oriented, value added sales company specializing in custom integrated and manufactured solutions of high?quality instrumentation, automation, energy and power products. As a rapidly growing organization we offer a unique opportunity for personal and career growth.
About the role:
Inside Sales Representative
- Calgary, Edmonton, Grande Prairie or Montreal
We have an opening for a full?time Inside Sales Representative in Calgary/Edmonton/Montreal/Grande Prairie area that will be responsible for supporting our customers and sales team while representing our strong product suite.
- Bachelor's Degree or Technology Certification (Instrumentation, Electrical, Electronics)
- 2 plus years of related industry experience
- Proactive self?starter with entrepreneurial work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment while prioritizing/multi?tasking
- Able to work with minimal supervision and has strong listening, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong customer?care focus
- Ability to review customer specifications, detailed datasheets, and client RFQ requirements with the utmost attention to detail.
- Excellent team working and collaborative skills; people?oriented.
- French speaking is an asset
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and CRM software.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Inside Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, and Executive Vice President to develop new and existing business opportunities.
- Provide efficient and effective sales support to the Sales and Marketing Department.
- Provides detailed Sales Reports using CRM tools on customer projects and quotations.
- Interact with the Technical Services Group to prepare clear, complete and concise proposals.
- Sales support such as quotation preparation and sales order entry.
- Responsible for knowing all pricing of products and technical specifications.
- Responsible for answering customer Technical and Commercial inquiries.
- Strong team approach/collaboration with Management, Technical Services, Service and Peers.
Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to:
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.