WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience of using graphic design software and production tools.
- You have an education in graphic communication design, media and typography.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
- Using your graphic design skills, the IKEA Concept and IKEA visual and copy identity to create and implement graphic solutions that ensure clarity, consistency, simplicity and clear messages
- overseeing the complete range of customer store communication.
- Applying your knowledge and understanding of people's life a home and their buying behaviour to improve graphic communication inside and outside the IKEA store to facilitate the buying process.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We are the ones meeting our customers
- in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we're a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept
- a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!
JUST SO YOU KNOW
In the IKEA world, this position is officially referred to as: Graphic Co-worker.
Please note: This position requires the submission of a satisfactory criminal record check. A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position.