Take your place among the best in the business, and grow your career with ATS Global Service. Join an environment where a passion for innovation combines with an uncompromised commitment to quality. Join the Winning Team at ATS Automation, a great place to automate your future!
The Director, Marketing & Sales Enablement role combines strategic planning, business development, marketing activities, and Sales operations management. The successful candidate will lead the promotion of the After Sales & Service value proposition, develop and deploy targeting marketing campaigns and establish robust processes to support a high-performance sales team. This individual will work side-by-side with the After Sales & Services Leadership team to a) prepare and maintain the commercial strategic roadmap in support of the overall After Sales & Service strategy, and b) align commercial initiatives, plans, and tactics to deliver on the same.
Vision, strategy & leadership
- Develop and implement an integrated marketing, business development and communications plan (inbound and outbound) to:
- Support the After Sales & Service business strategy including geographic expansion
- Support the annual commercial goals, e.g. bookings, EBIT
- Advance Services' brand identity
- Articulate Services' value proposition and position
- Identify and enable priority sales and marketing channels, e.g. digital
- Research, monitor and evaluate Service sales patterns and behaviours, in combination with the business development analysis, and suggest corrections, adjustments, and refreshing of Services business strategy and adjustments to Services commercial strategy as required
- Oversee the design and delivery of creative, impactful, and measurable campaigns that will articulate the compelling value of the ATS Service offering and drive qualified leads and customer engagements
- Coordinate marketing activities considering and utilizing a multi-faceted approach and variety of channels
- social media, website, trade shows, direct, inbound, print, e-newsletter, webinars, etc.
- to drive traffic and transactions, increase expressed interest frequency
- Liaise / interface with Comecer, PA, IWK, Products, MNSA and LS and future M&A entities with respect to marketing activities to realize synergies, optimize efforts, and achieve maximized results
- Alignment with Corporate marketing, branding, etc.
- Research and evaluate industry and competitive trends, emerging and adjacent markets and products, business advantages and risks, to identify Services strategy-supporting business opportunities
- Identify target companies and opportunities for ATS Service sales team; make initial contact(s) and build ?rolodex' of influencers within the target companies; scope out higher probability opportunities for ATS Services within target companies
Sales Operations (Processes, tools and analytics)
- Monitor compliance with and success of the sales process, making adjustments and improvements as required
- Optimize website design; create and manage digital content that will fuel inbound leads; search engine optimization; portal site listings
- Improve adoption of CRM tool; add functionality and capability as appropriate to increase efficiencies
- Work in partnership with sales and product teams to develop targeted sales and marketing collateral
- Track and analyse KPIs for all managed campaigns and marketing objectives & key results (OKRs); facilitate and document ?lessons learned' exercises post campaign
Degree in business, or comparable field of study
- Global experience in the field of Marketing including bradnd development in a high performance organization focusing on strategy and/or have experience in a core strategic role with a large comparable company
- Understanding of the automation and/or aftermarket industry in combination with international work experience or background preferred
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Ability to lead by influencing and to generate enthusiasm within your stakeholder's community
- High resilience, flexibility and ability for multi
- project management
- Strong communication and presentation skills and an ability to efficiently deal with various stakeholders and interest group