Ackroo is an innovative SaaS-based Martech Company that provides affordable and easy to use software solutions to help businesses of any size process loyalty rewards, gift cards, payment, and promotional transactions at the point of sale. Ackroo's mission is to help Automotive, Hospitality, Petroleum, and Retail merchants of all sizes attract, retain, and grow their customers and their revenues. Founded in 2012, Ackroo's goals are to simplify, consolidate & improve the merchant marketing & payment landscape thus allowing merchants to benefit from a one-stop-shop solution. Our organization has experienced phenomenal growth and thrives on an entrepreneurial spirit, passion, and top-tier talent.
As a Jr. Graphic Designer at Ackroo, you will be working on predetermined digital projects and will report to the Marketing Manager, to move our business forward faster. We are hiring individuals who are able to self-manage, can work efficiently and diligently, and have a trajectory of professional and personal growth. You will work on task-based projects set by the marketing manager while adhering to Ackroo's brand guidelines on things like email marketing, company newsletters, website upgrades, and gift card design. This will require the individual to have strong time management skills.
The successful candidate will be a creative thinker with excellent attention to detail that can help us create a stronger brand, improve the customer experience, and positively impact customer revenue and retention. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of creating digital graphic elements and working on tight deadlines.
You picture yourself within a vibrant and entrepreneurial spirited organization where your ideas will be heard and you have an opportunity to showcase your talents and great skills. You are motivated by goals, a self-starter, and are a hardworking individual who likes to wear multiple hats. We are seeking someone to join our marketing team part-time who is a proven, driven team player looking to join a fast-paced, high growth, energetic and forward-thinking team.
- Work with manager to smoothly execute digital design projects
- Provide feedback when needed relating to design
- Create graphic templates for email marketing campaigns
- Help the team fulfill gift & loyalty card design requests
- Ensure creative development is on strategy
- Ensure smooth execution of marketing campaigns
- 1 year digital graphic design experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe creative suite: PS/ Ill/ ID
- High attention to detail
- Passion for marketing and creative thinking.
- Organizational skills and a cool demeanor that suit the fast-paced, time-sensitive nature of this business.
- Excellent people skills with an upbeat, enthusiastic attitude and professional maturity.
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Superior written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- All applicants must submit a cover letter
- Bilingual English/ French
- Salesforce CRM
What we offer:
Great work environment, high career growth capability.
We thank all applications for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or phone calls.