Company Overview :
Join our Marketing Team on a 1 year contract with benefits, covering for maternity leave. Partnering with the Marketing Managers, you will design all print and online marketing collaterals, serving as the creative lead to drive our brand and customer promise.
- 5+ years in graphic design
- Bachelor's degree is a plus but not required.
- Proven success as a creative lead.
- Advanced profiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Responsive design is an asset.
- Solid verbal and written presentation is required.
About HD Supply:
HD Supply (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products to approximately 300,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations sectors. Through our 44 distribution centers, in 25 States in the US and 6 Canadian Provinces, the company's approximately 5,500 associates provide localized, customer-driven services, direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to our customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion
- all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Why HD Supply:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Team Environment
- RRSP Matching Plan
- Internal Learning Centre for Career Development
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job Description :
Responsible for leading assigned creative design, marketing, advertising, and collateral projects. Develop original formats, layouts, charts, graphs, icons, and related marketing information from conception to completion.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Oversees multiple projects, manages numerous support files, tracks critical deadlines, and assigns work to ensure the timely project deliveries.
- Designs and produces marketing and collateral projects, including catalogs, guides, tabloids, wraps, direct marketing, brochures, postcards, tradeshow graphics, sales support materials, web banners, landing pages, home pages, and email blasts.
- Ensures efficient handling/naming of publication and support files for use by the print and e-Business design teams. Adheres to department workflow policies for all projects.
- Supports merchandising, marketing, sales, and other associates in order to maintain good communication and exchange important information on products, services, and procedures.
- Works with vendors and outside services to provide additional creative and technical support for all print- and web-based promotional materials.
- Manipulates and retouches digital photography, including photo composites, color corrections, and visual design treatments in support of all design projects.
Nature and Scope
- Identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems. Makes decisions under conditions of uncertainty, sometimes with incomplete information, that produce effective end results.
- Independently performs assignments with instruction limited to the expected results. Determines and develops an approach to solutions. Receives technical guidance only on unusual or complex problems or issues.
- May oversee the completion of projects and assignments, including planning, assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, evaluating results, etc. Contributes to employees' professional development but does not have hiring or firing authority.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 5-8 years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 3-5 years of experience in a related field. Certification is required in some areas.