Cactus Club Cafe is passionate about hiring the best and developing our people to their highest potential. We create leaders at every level of our organization and the potential for career growth is limitless as we continue to expand across the country.
A key liaison within the Head Office menu team, the Menu Coordinator, Marketing will coordinate all menu rollouts from start to finish, managing both digital and print menu production and post-rollout review.
- Work with cross-functional teams to collect, consolidate, and communicate menu changes.
- Coordinate menu production with graphic designers and the website team to ensure changes are accurately reflected on the menu prior to printing and publishing.
- Own and maintain pricing grids for POS and menu platforms.
- Manage menu rollout timelines and production schedules with printers.
- Continuously refine, optimize, and innovate current processes.
- Support the Marketing team with advertising and content creation, competitive analysis, photoshoot coordination and other special projects.
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- A clear, concise, and confident communicator.
- Self-motivated and able to work towards tight deadlines.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Google Suite and MS Excel.
- A passion for creating and managing efficient processes for complex projects.
- Experience working in the restaurant/retail industry is a great asset.
- A post-secondary education in Marketing or Business or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar administrative or project coordination role.