Our Marketing Teams at Best Buy Canada are home to some of the most creative and strategic thinkers in the company. From graphic designers to writers, media analysts to the managers who bring it all together, Marketing is made up of diverse and talented people all committed to one goal: building lasting relationships with our customers.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for category and campaign planning, development and delivery of high performing digital campaigns across paid social, display, video and paid search. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work cross-functionally and with external vendors to drive the successful delivery of digital marketing campaigns and make recommendations on how to improve or optimize campaigns using audience-based, data-driven strategies and tactics that drive stronger personalization and optimal business results.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will...
- Lead campaign planning, development and execution, considering and evaluating all digital channels including search, display, social, and video to determine a media mix that best meets campaign objectives
- Execute digital marketing campaigns, providing oversight and optimization to drive performance for corporate campaigns and vendor co-op
- Support category-level annual strategic planning and execution and provide digital expertise to cross-functional stakeholders
- Provide campaign reporting and analysis, highlighting successes and recommendations for future considerations
- Drive continuous improvement in digital marketing effectiveness, including CPM, CPC, ROAS, and conversion metrics through data-driven analysis
We hope you are passionate about...
- as a tech company we are constantly changing and evolving; champion paid digital marketing and innovation opportunities
- working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to problem solve and find solutions excites you
The experience we need...
- 3+ years of experience in developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of digital marketing or paid media experience, including programmatic media, social and search
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce or Business Administration with a focus in Marketing
- Experience with Marketing platforms (Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Marketing Suite, Adobe Experience Cloud)
- Data Driven Marketer fluent in Analytics on either Adobe or Google Analytics (bonus points for both!)
- Expertise in paid channels including display, social, search and video
- Collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Google and other digital media certifications
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology