We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help drive acquisition and grow our user base. This role will report to the Director of Digital Marketing, and work cross-functionally with internal Product, Finance, and Analytics teams.
This position requires applied knowledge of best practices in direct response advertising and a proven track record of delivering qualified traffic from both anthacquisition and conversion perspective. Additionally, you should be able to think independently about growth opportunities, and developing and executing strategic initiatives online. An added bonus if you have driven growth in new markets or marketing channels.
Essential to this role is an analytical mindset and relentless drive to optimize digital marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. The ideal candidate must be able to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, covering all aspects of advertising including research, campaign management, optimization, creative testing and analytics.
We're open to hearing from candidates with a range of experience. Our requirements for this role are flexible and, as a minimum, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Create and implement strategies to grow userbases through performance marketing, search engine optimization and conversion rate optimization
- Create data driven performance-focused campaigns using Facebook Ads, Adwords and other ad platforms
- An understanding of SEO and ASO principles and best practices
- Use Excel and third-party attribution tools to analyze, identify and implement optimizations for online marketing campaigns
- Produce daily, weekly and month-end creative and campaign performance reports, and additional ad hoc analyses as required
- Demonstrated growth in new markets or marketing channels preferred
- Develop and execute new creative and campaign tests to better acquire users and improve overall ROI
- Manage relationships with internal teams and external marketing/media partners
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years' experience in display and social media paid advertising preferred
- Demonstrated cohesive end-to-end thinking in defining, creating and executing acquisition campaigns
- Experience using Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and similar third-party campaign management tools
- Demonstrated ability to interpret in-depth analyses, uncover actionable insight and effectively communicate to the broader organization
- Experience working for consumer internet brands with similar subscription and conversion models preferred
- Experience growing apps in new markets is preferred
- Excel and analytical skills needed and knowledge of SQL is preferred
- Knowledge of SEO and web products is preferred
- An excellent multi-tasker, extremely detail-oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by constant growth and change
- Assertive, take-charge attitude, ambitious, creative, and a team player
Why Plenty of Fish?
At Plenty of Fish, our vision is to create the most dates for our users around the world.
We're one of the top revenue-driving brands in the Match Group (comprised of Tinder, OkCupid, Hinge, Match.com), and we still remain a small close-knit team based in downtown Vancouver.
If you're keen on solving complex problems at scale, you want to work in collaborative cross-functional squads, and you value autonomy and accountability, we should talk.
- It's OUR sh*p. Own it! We see challenges as opportunities and take action.
- We profoundly impact millions of peoples' lives, every day.
- We empathize with our members and use data to surface smart decisions.
- We love what we do, have fun, and are free to be ourselves.