Gold's Gym Langley is hiring full time Sales Manager, with potential to grow! Are you outgoing, enthusiastic, with a passion for fitness? We would love to hear from you!
About Gold's Gym
Gold's Gym has been the authority on fitness since 1965. It was then that fitness legend Joe Gold took the knowledge and expertise he gained from training at the world famous ?Muscle Beach? and opened up the first Gold's Gym on Pacific Avenue in Venice, California. At Gold's Gym, our goal is simple: We're here to help you Know Your Own Strength®. We are committed to helping people find their inner strength and reach their goals.
- Meet and exceed team sales quota by monitoring sales KPIs, forecasting, fine-tuning sales processes, and ensuring consistency of sales metrics among the team
- Generate sales through providing guests with tours of the facility, business to business outreach, referrals from members, and promoting the facility by distributing guest passes to prospective members
- Facilitate community collaboration by arranging lead boxes at local businesses to increase club exposure in the community
- Develop, build and acquire new corporate accounts to drive revenue
- Be active in the community by organizing events regularly, connecting with other local businesses to support healthy relationships and marketing opportunities
- Prepare and present sales reports to management on a daily basis
- Inspire and grow your sales team through leading by examples and building a positive team spirit
- Train all sales staff on the proper Gold's Gym procedures and policies in regard to gym tours, membership presentations, and sales tactics
- Work closely with all functional teams (human resources, operations, personal training, marketing, finance, customer service, etc.) as a key contributor to the company's overall success and profitability
- Participate in events to generate new sales, such as trade shows, open houses, member appreciation nights, etc.)
- Strong leadership skills, with ability to motivate and influence people
- Detailed understanding of sales processes and a proven track record of achieving sustainable, profitable business result
- Minimum of 2-4 years of sales experiences, preferably in a management position
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service and promoting client loyalty
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
What We Offer
- Positive, rewarding, and collaborative team environment
- Competitive compensation
- Complimentary club membership
- Discount on Gold's Gym products and services
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Gold's Gym British Columbia is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://goldsgymbc.ca/
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.