Logistics done differently.
You're excited by the challenge of connecting with clients, building relationships and seizing opportunities. At XPO Logistics, we're excited to connect with talented individuals who will focus on securing and growing strategic accounts. As the Sales and Operations Manager, you will lead a sales team, identify opportunities to present our world-class services and generate new sales revenue. You'll find yourself immersed in a rapidly growing environment fueled by achievement and a tenacious team spirit. We'll give you the support you need to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including extended health benefits (medical, dental and vision), pension, life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Mentor and lead a team of inside sales people; provide industry expertise, guidance and support
- Interview and train new employees, conduct employee reviews and establish detailed performance goals
- Act as a liaison between Sales and Operations; work cross-functionally to review pricing, market penetration and service Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Drive both revenue and margin growth across multiple verticals and modes; develop and maintain best business practices
- Develop sales pipelines and strategies
- Review sales activity KPIs, including revenue, margin, load count, call logs and CRM adherence
- Review customer metrics in real time
- Assist with submitting timely customer bid packages and RFPs
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 4 years of transportation-related experience
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of non-asset-based brokerage experience
- Experience in management and leadership; conflict resolution experience
- Ability to prioritize work and complete projects effectively within time limits
- Strong ability to think strategically and drive sales
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to effectively supervise, coach and influence employees
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team
- energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email via Isarta. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Accommodation email must include:
- Your name
- Job title with location (city/province) and requisition ID
- A clear description of the disability accommodation that you are seeking