Friday, December 11, 2020
We are seeking a Sales and Marketing professional ready to start a new career in an industry that embraces the drive to earn a great income and enrich people's lives. We are looking for someone with a track record of success to help us attract new residents and build an active, healthy vibrant community. We call our sales team members Retirement Counselors, because the job involves both selling and counseling individuals in making a big decision. As a Sales and Marketing Team member, you will build relationships with prospective residents, set up and conduct Touchmark home tours, get them involved in our community, visit them at their home, and otherwise help them try our product and see if it will enrich their life. Our product is about living well. Residents who live in our communities flourish with friendship, learn new activities, and become part of a caring community. Successful candidates will be well paid to make a meaningful difference in people's lives!
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
- Has a drive to proactively exceed sales and personal financial goals by approaching this job as if you are growing your own business.
- Is passionate about Touchmark, about the residents that live in our communities, and about living the Touchmark Values every day.
- Is excited to work with our team members to ensure that every person that walks through our doors experiences the meaning of living their ?Full Life?,
- Possess the drive to increase occupancy by building relationships with prospective residents and their families over the phone and in person.
- Maintains a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs and schedules potential new residents. This will require working some evenings and weekends.
- Serve as a member of the marketing team with the purpose to improve occupancy and enhance resident and community relations.
- Views the sales and marketing process as an opportunity to educate prospective residents and families about Touchmarks' living options
Additionally, successful candidates will have:
- A college degree or combination of equivalent education and experience
- At least 5 years of successful sales experience; relationship-based sales experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- A commitment to outstanding customer service
- Computer proficiency and experience with a lead tracking system
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary Range: $52,000
- $58,000 Annually
Touchmark is dedicated to providing the best for our residents, and it all begins with providing the best for our employees. That's why we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to our team members who work 35+ hours per week, which includes:
Paid sick leave
Health, Dental, Long-Term Disability and Life insurance for employees and eligible dependents
Employee Resource Program
Touchmark has over 2,400 team members and is a privately-owned company with a long history of success. Check us out at www.Touchmark.com.
We're growing. Are you?
Pay Type Salary Job Start Date Monday, January 4,