We currently have full time opportunity for Sales and Marketing, Senior Manager at our Administration Office, SW Calgary
Find meaningful work with seniors.
Enjoy working on a high-performance team while making a difference in the lives of independent seniors.
Choose to work at one of our many communities across Calgary.
Benefit from flexible hours, healthcare coverage and a pension plan.
Reporting to the Chief of Service & Operations Officer , the Sales and Marketing Senior Manager is responsible for developing and implementing Silvera-wide sales & marketing strategy in alignment with Silvera's strategic imperatives and to meet occupancy targets. This sales-focused role is integral to Silvera's organizational and strategic success by maximizing timely access to housing and maximizing revenue to reinvest into supporting older adults.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Creates prospective tenant pipeline to all housing options with emphasis on mixed rent structures that supports integrated community campus life for older adults.
- Maintains effective partnerships with Calgary Housing; Bishop O'Byrne Housing; Trinity Housing and Heritage Housing to ensure access to resident waitlists. Engages and collaborates with other external stakeholders and partners for mutual benefit
- Formulates strategies and plans to attract new residents and customers of Silvera service through various methods, including internal and external outreach, including a proactive strategy to facilitate resident transitions across housing operators that optimize sector vacancies and meet Silvera occupancy targets.
- Manages and supports the leasing/placement team for most efficient lease-ups; management and processing of waitlists; processing of applications; quality of resident experience and monitoring suite vacancy turnover.
- Conducts metrics analytics and reporting (sales metrics, occupancy vs. vacancy turnover, admission timelines, resident/customer demographics; marketing campaign cost and benefit, lead conversion rates)
- Monitors occupancy, vacancy and resident transitions & turnover trends
- Hires, trains, supervises, mentors, coaches and evaluates team performance. Sets sales/occupancy targets and goals for direct reports and the organization
- Works closely and collaborates with Finance, Senior Management team, Community Management team and Program Management (Maintenance, Housekeeping & Laundry, Dining and Active Aging)
- Coordinates sales and marketing efforts with the Communications; Community Engagement & Fund Development teams and external marketing consultants, as needed.
- Directs, analyzes, renders business and personnel decisions and promotes resident/service customer satisfaction.
- Conducts strategic planning, implementation and evaluation of Fee for Service across Silvera's programs and communities.
- Provides solutions/strategies to increase revenue from various program streams to reinvest into quality and innovative services and programs to support independence of older adults.
- Conducts market and best practice research as well as competitor and customer analysis
- Participates and leads relevant sales and marketing-related research projects. Develops data collection methodologies to capture and evaluate trends
- Conducts process improvement and innovation, supporting high performance business practices and exemplary customer service
- Collaborates with Finance to prepare sales & marketing budgets and projections as well as approves expenditures
- Forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly leasing variance and sales revenue
- Background, knowledge and proven 5 years+ senior experience in business, sales and marketing of large organization(s)
- Bachelor's or master's degrees in business or related fields (business administration, finance, marketing or economics)
- Prior achievement of sales/marketing-related success or revenue growth
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, communication and persuasion skills
- Enthusiastic champion of change and influencer
- Effective critical thinking and managing of risks
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills
- Advanced time management and organizational skills
- Effective computer skills, especially word and excel. Experience with relevant software applications
- Vehicle and drivers' license
Silvera employees create positive impact every day. Together, we serve people who make their home with us, including in our supportive living communities, which provide meals, housekeeping and Active Aging programs.
Our workforce is diverse, and there are opportunities in dining, housekeeping, maintenance and administration. We celebrate each other through training, recognition and opportunities for growth. We offer flexible full-time, part-time and casual hours. Silvera. More than 55 years of non-profit service to Calgarians. Home to more than 1,450 residents. Live your best life with us by building a meaningful career.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Due to the current high volume of applications, we will not be accepting phone calls about individual applications.
All pre-screen questions must be answered completed for an application to be processed.
In accordance with the Alberta Accommodation Standards, all successful candidates are required to complete a criminal record check prior to commencing employment and all offers made are contingent upon a successful criminal record check.
For further information on us, please visit our website: www.silvera.ca (http://www.silvera.ca/)