Unified Valve Group is seeking a hardworking, motivated, driven Customer Solutions Manager who thrives on being in the field visiting clientele ensuring customer service and generating new accounts. The Customer Solutions Manager is responsible for Southern Alberta including Red Deer, Brooks, Calgary and surrounding areas.
- Manage territory business development through effective networking, cold calling, research, growing contact list and ensuring that Unified Valve Group is at the forefront of all local opportunities
- Effective prioritization of all sales activities in support of Unified Valve Group business strategies and sales targets
- Market and promote Unified Valve Group products and services following established business and sales strategies while effectively utilizing Unified Valve Groups marketing platform
- Maintain communication with all relevant stakeholders to ensure complete, timely and accurate service delivery with every customer and every order
- Accurate and timely completion of all documentation and reports, including Turnaround Control Document and ensure that key stakeholders are kept abreast of client requirements and needs
- When needed, assist with coding, getting signatures and collections
- Adherence with Unified Valve Groups Quality and Safety Program
- Liaise with Supply Chain Management and with key stakeholders regarding returns and warranty issues
- 5 years of strong service sales experience in Oil and Gas
- Experience in Chemical Injection Pumps and packages is an asset
- While there is a focus on service, sales and solutions
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 30% of the time) given territory size
- Proven and demonstrated ability to establish and foster strong trusting business relationships
- Must have proven ability to manage own time
- Exceptional communicator, presenter and customer service oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Mechanically Inclined
- Strong computer skills and good ability to quickly and effectively learn and adapt to new software and technology
- Strong network and ability to coordinate meetings
The ability to have a direct impact on Unified Valve Groups presence in Southern Alberta. Industry leading compensation plan with commission will be provided to the right candidate including comprehensive benefits.
All resumes will be retained for the duration of the recruit only; all resumes will be destroyed immediately following candidate selection. Personal information is reviewed by Senior Managers only; kept in strict confidence and used only for the purpose of scheduling interviews. By forwarding your resume for the position you signify your acceptance of these terms.
Thank you for your interest in joining Unified Valve Group. Candidates whose skills and interest for the opportunity will be contacted.