Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Distribution Solutions (ELDS) are a global leader in power distribution solutions, delivering pioneering low and medium-voltage innovations and services. We care about your tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer, environmentally friendly and more reliable flow and distribution of electricity.
ABB is seeking a versatile, energetic and tenacious individual to join our team. This position will work closely with the Sales Manager to achieve volume and margin goals within the Midwest (Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Northern Ontario) region. If you enjoy developing long-term customer relationships and working in a strong collaborative environment, then we would like to hear from you.
- Uncovering sales opportunities and driving them to a successful closure.
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales revenue and pipeline growth goals within the region.
- Establishing new and maintaining existing, long-term customer relationships.
- Developing key accounts' plans.
- Effectively directing company resource to support regional goals and objectives.
- Evaluating and implementing appropriate new sales techniques to increase the region's sales volume.
- Recommending product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Fostering a clean and accurate opportunity pipeline in accordance with ABB sales methodology.
- Developing territory strategic plan that includes researching market conditions, competitors; business potential, and strategy for targeting key accounts.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Attending company-sponsored events and trade shows as required and directed by Management.
- Sales experience with demonstrated track record of selling technical products
- strong asset
- Sales experience selling to electrical contractors and experience working with channel partners
- strong asset
- Good understanding of low and/or medium voltage electrical systems
- Experience interacting with engineers and other professionals, as well as VP's and upper management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Salesforce.com
- Technical College, Engineering or Business Degree
MORE ABOUT US
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.