At Calmont, you are more than just an employee, everyone is a respected and valued member of our team. We provide a supportive work environment which enables personal and professional growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates. We are currently accepting resumes from organized and team-oriented individuals who are looking for a career as an Inventory Sales Coordinator at our Calmont Equipment branch
- Bobcat of Edmonton
An Inventory & Sales Coordinator is responsible for increasing company profitability by maintaining an accurate inventory level at the dealership and identifying and optimizing common inventory items among the dealership. Some of the job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement methods to maintain accurate inventory levels. Develop and implement innovative methods to dispose of obsolete inventory items.
- Work efficiently and effectively with cross-functional teams, including the Sales and Service Departments.
- Maintain inventory reports and controls for accurate and informative reporting.
- Inventory control: facilitate all transfers of equipment; arrange Freight for other locations; load and unload trucks entering the facility; verify machine condition, serial number, and location.
- Send Service Requests on behalf of the Sales Departments; send reconditioning Work Orders when required.
- Assist the Sales Department in getting machines ready for delivery: fueling, checking fluids, and preparing attachments.
- Communicate between all stores to help identify opportunities to move equipment.
- Conduct or supervise audits of facility inventory on a scheduled basis.
- Occasional repairs and maintenance of the building, snow removal, and yard maintenance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Completion of a post-secondary program preferred (or an equivalent combination of education and related experience).
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in equipment dealership operations
- Ability to use standard computer desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and Internet Applications.
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License.
- Self-starter with the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational, time management, and decision-making skills.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, then this may be the opportunity for you! At Calmont, we believe in a healthy work-life balance and we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation package, along with a first class benefits package for the correct individual.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the position but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.