Win360 is looking for a number of full-time Inside Sales Representatives based in Calgary to add to our expanding team. You will be a vital part of our North America operations that are based in the GTA. You will be an integral part of a remote team of Inside Sales and Customer Success supporting the USA and Canada.
A Bit About You
Who are you?
And not in an existential sense.
You may be thinking
- what makes a great Win360 Inside Sales Rep? It all boils down to a picture painted by the following characteristics:
- A passion for customer service
- A hunger for sales and closing deals
- Someone who sees sales as a teamwork environment
- An adventurous personality that wants to be a part of the startup journey
- Positive attitude.
On top of having these core traits, it helps if you've used Salesforce or Hubspot before or have dabbled in some B2B relationship management but it's not necessary. What matters is you're people-driven and care about the real connections you make with them.
You thrive in any environment where you spend your day talking to people, feel good when customers achieve their sales target with your guidance. You see a growth potential to move from an inside to outside sales role in the future.
Who we are
We are Win360
- a digital merchandising company that is empowering dealerships to accelerate their businesses online. Our products were created to bridge the gap between the offline to online experience, helping our partners increase engagement and drive sales in the digital age. We are launching with our digital imaging product, which utilizes cutting-edge technology to help our dealers create a 360-degree dealership online. Visit Win360.io to learn more.
Our team of determined experts are passionate about creating a strong brand and securing the leading position in the market. We combine traditional values with a modern environment to offer continuous challenges and development opportunities in a friendly yet professional place. We recognize that people are our greatest asset and we value each individual contribution. We want to share our successes by recognizing and rewarding the highly skilled, like-minded people for their ideas and achievements.
What We'll Do to Help You Succeed
We will give you full product training, Hubspot CRM training if you've never used it before, and tie your commission bonuses to uncapped and achievable targets.
The first couple of days as an Inside Sales Rep, you'll be the shadow to a team lead to really get a feel for how the role works.
The role will involve the usual sales tasks such as becoming a product expert, follow up with leads provided by our sales manager, and collecting data.
But the best thing about working at a startup is you get to do so much more than the usual. You'll also get to:
- Be a part of a collaborative team that fosters feedback
- Actively contribute to marketing initiatives to promote the company
- Take ownership of your client list, with the freedom to visit your dealerships to nurture relationships
- Use creative problem-solving skills to deal with the unexpected
- Negotiate bids to get the best deals for your clients
- Be excited to go into work everyday as no two days are the same
A Bit About What You'll Have
- Emotional intelligence and a positive outlook
- Outstanding people skills
- GSuite and English proficiency
- Start up (AKA an all hands on deck) mentality
- A drive to build from the ground up
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to read your audience
- No fear in speaking out about how to make efficient changes
- Salesforce experience would be considered an asset
- Bilingual in French and English would also be a huge asset
A Bit About What We Offer
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission
- Innovative and ambitious team of top experts as coworkers
- Opportunity to grow with our rapidly expanding global team
- A fun and energizing work environment
- Peer-based motivation initiatives to give tangible rewards for when you see when your coworkers are really shining
- Bonus structure in addition to commission