Digital Marketing Specialist
Fort Garry Industries has an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking and results driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Department. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for FGI's social and online presence to support company objectives. The successful candidate is a creative, self-motivated go-getter with a passion for executing and measuring social media and digital marketing campaigns.
YOU BRING TO THE TABLE....
- Vast knowledge of the digital and social space
- Strong reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A keen interest in the latest trends in digital marketing and lead generation
- Ability to capture and analyse data to help achieve objectives
- Extraordinary attention to detail and dedication to accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to keep meticulous notes and calendars
- A strong track record of proven success in a digital marketing role
- Growing our online presence and increasing traffic to our website and social media platforms
- Providing insight and recommendations for digital marketing strategy planning
- Managing the corporate website and intranet site
- Creating content for all social media and digital platforms
- Managing and growing our email subscription list to reach more customers digitally
- Execute online marketing and advertising campaigns and provide reporting on results
- Minimum 2 years working experience managing social media channels and building online audiences
- Experience with designing, creation and maintaining websites using html and WordPress.
- Experience with Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office 365; experience with SharePoint an asset
- Video content collection and editing skills an asset
- Post-secondary education in Marketing and or Advertising or equivalent work experience
Interested candidates may submit their resume and cover letter via Isarta.
Established in 1919, Fort Garry Industries Ltd. is one of the largest aftermarket distributors of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in Canada. Headquartered in Winnipeg, MB, Fort Garry is family owned and operated with facilities in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and BC.