Start: Immediate Opening for 1 Entry Level Position
Duration: Permanent Full Time / Exempt
Location: Winnipeg, Vancouver, Calgary, Seattle or Remote
For Company Information visit WWW.ENCOREBUSINESS.COM
Under the guidance and direction of seasoned consultants, the Entry Level Functional Consultant actively participates in the process of implementing new business applications, specifically Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, across a diverse set of industry types. You will service and support clients within our extensive install base exposing you to a wide range of unique business challenges and learning opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in business process automation and technology. With a good understanding of accounting, seeking a career opportunity as a business analyst or in a finance role, you are analytical, detail-oriented, and willing to take on any challenge. The successful candidate will be a customer-focused team player who collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to meet project timelines and client expectations.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Participate in project discovery/analysis, design, and deployment planning.
- Document business requirements and functional specifications using Microsoft's
- Surestep methodology (GAP Fit analysis and Functional Requirements Documentation).
- Analyze client business processes and recommend ways to improve or re-engineer for
- optimum performance.
- Implement and deploy Dynamics 365 Business Central software (design, configure,
- train, support).
- Understand user and system requirements and identify specific enhancement
- customizations if necessary.
- Provide data migration and conversion services.
- Deliver application training in a classroom, online and in a one-on-one environment.
- Provide basic technical support for project life cycle as well as complex support issues.
- Manage client expectations, the project team (internal and external) all while providing
- superior customer service.
- Work with application developers during design, development, and testing phases.
- Draft end user documentation.
- Provide Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central support to existing
- Assist in presales demos and related activities.
- Improve and develop current team methodology and processes.
DESIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Aptitude for learning and mastering new software applications in a fast-paced industry.
- Background or strong career interest in finance or business analysis.
- Possess a strong, professional work ethic.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Excels at team collaboration.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strives to provide exceptional customer service and high client satisfaction.
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Willing and able to travel; valid driver's license and passport are required for conference
- attendance and client onsite assignments.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada / the United States.
- Must be fluent in English
- both verbal and written.
- Furthering your success through the alignment of strategy, people, processes, and technology