Payworks is a leading workforce management solutions provider and multi-year winner of the Canada's Best Managed Companies program. We are proud to be Canadian owned and operated, committed to developing world-class products and providing a progressive workplace culture.
With clients of all sizes from coast to coast and more than 300 employees, we currently have an exciting opportunity on our Quality team for the right candidate. Because when it comes to great people, there's always room for one more.
Payworks develops proprietary, integrated cloud-based products in the payroll, human resources and time and attendance space. We create, deploy and maintain our own solutions; this requires a talented team of Business Analysts, who are excellent critical thinkers, driven to create products and solve problems.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE PAYWORKS
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits plan.
- Excellent pension plan with employer contributions.
- Community-minded culture
- Receive two paid day off to volunteer and lots of opportunity to ?Pay it Forward?.
- Flexible working hours and no dress code.
- Free parking and employee gym onsite including regularly scheduled fitness classes.
- Cool perks
- Annual Wellness Subsidy, Costco Membership, Parental Leave Benefits, Flex Time and more!
- Follow us on Twitter to see why our employees and clients choose @PayworksInc.
- Creatively solve problems
- Capture interesting and complex challenges presented by the business and engage with team members to come up with the best technical solutions to those business problems.
- Work with a team
- Support, cooperate, and create with cross-functional teams to implement quality products for our end-users. We feel that exceptional and inventive development comes naturally to teams that are having fun and working together.
- Make great products even better
- Contribute to organizational readiness activities, including product documentation, user training, and internal/external launch communications
- Experience in Business Analysis, Product Management, Product Development, or Quality Assurance
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership, planning, and communication skills
- Knowledge of the human capital management space
- Familiarity with cloud-based and responsive design solutions
- Experience with Agile methodologies
Payworks is committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, free of barriers for all employees, clients and guests, in a manner that respects the principles of independence, dignity, integration, reasonable accommodation and equal opportunity.
Payworks welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.