- The successful candidate will be responsible for business deposits, withdrawals and bill payments. They will process night deposits, order, ship and prepare Canadian cash for customer pick-up, order and ship foreign exchange currency and process customer service representative chute bags
- This person will also be responsible for answering incoming calls and resolving business account inquiries, balancing cash daily and following established procedures if out of balance and uncovering customer's personal or business needs and referring them to the appropriate staff members (refer credit requests, investments, new accounts etc.)
- A responsive first point of contact role focused on providing professional and attentive service to clients by accurately completing immediate core business banking needs (simple & complex)
- Responsible for efficient management of unit controls
Knowledge / Experience
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Have a working knowledge of service platform and compass systems
- A comprehensive background within the financial industry
- Proven ability to respond calmly and constructively when dealing with irate clients or when working in a stressful situation.
- Industry experience in financial services, retail, hospitality etc
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to discover and meet the client's needs
- A minimum of one year of client service preferably 2-3 years in one position.
- Experience handling cash as well as experience working in a sales environment
- Strong computer skills will also help in working routines
At RBC, the health and wellbeing of our employees and candidates is always our top priority.
COVID-19 has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices! As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person. Our recruiters will explain how our video-interview technology will be used throughout the recruitment process, and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
You will be given the opportunity to work from home, if you can be fully productive, and role requirements including regulatory obligations can be satisfied. We are committed to supporting flexible work arrangements, investing in technology or other resources to enable you to work from home effectively, wherever possible.
Health & Safety
For employees that may be required to work from our premises, we're doing our part to safeguard your health, and taking extra steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All RBC premises will allow for required physical distancing requirements, and new routines and resources such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, masks, or other protective equipment.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Address: 496 Chebucto Street
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Entry Level
Pay Type: Hourly
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 12/27/2020
Req ID: 300336
Platform: Personal & Commercial Banking