SAP Business One Implementation Consultant
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Open East Coast Canada Region (Ontario, Quebec, Maritimes or Newfoundland & Labrador)
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33's global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
We have an immediate need for a dedicated SAP Business One Implementation Consultant to champion the implementation of a leading-edge business management software solutions. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location for the east coast of Canada.
As an SAP Business One Implementation Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Providing implementation consultation, project management, and support services during SAP Business One installations, upgrades and customizations.
- Recognizing and addressing gaps between SAP Business One solutions and the business practices of the client.
- Effectively communicating and building consensus with clients and C level executives.
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details.
- Customizing forms and developing reports using Crystal Reports.
- Proficient in using Microsoft SQL Server queries, views and stored procedures.
- Designing and conducting master data migration from legacy systems into SAP Business One.
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of SAP Business One.
- Managing clients needs and expectations to provide effective solutions and deliver exceptional client satisfaction.
- Achievement of individual billable utilization targets.
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Minimum 3 years experience in developing and creating SQL / SSRS, Crystal Reporting and/or Boyum B1UP functions.
- Bilingual (French/English).
- Excellent communication skills to C level executives, both written and oral.
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 10% within the region (post COVID-19). We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca