Perpetua's mission is to give superpowers to anyone that sells online. We help media agencies, brands, and eCommerce sellers win on Amazon and other eCommerce marketplaces by analyzing large amounts of data and using AI to develop smart optimization algorithms that drive transformational sales growth.
We are currently hiring a seasoned sales leader to focus on Enterprise Sales and grow our business with the world's largest agencies and brands. As our product has matured, we've progressively been moving upstream to larger customers with solid traction over the past year. We're now in a position to unseat incumbents and take the pole position in our category, with the Enterprise Sales hire owning these relationships from warm lead to close. There is a massive opportunity to have an immediate impact.
What's expected of this role:
- Generate net new business with brands and agencies that sell on Amazon, Instacart, and other eCommerce marketplaces.
- Be able to own the end-to-end sales process with full autonomy from initial email to closed deal.
- Navigate complex deals with multiple stakeholders and parties
- Negotiate the intricacies of legal Agreements with potential customers
- Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and conduct rigorous follow-ups to close deals.
- Plan and execute sales strategy and provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis.
- Cultivate a thorough understanding of how brands grow their sales on eCommerce marketplaces and develop strategies to allow customers to achieve those growth goals.
- Represent Perpetua with client partners, third parties, at industry events, etc.
- Be responsible for educating customer best practices in growing their business online.
- Some travel is expected (when appropriate considering COVID-19 travel restrictions).
- 7+ years of experience selling to brands or agencies
- Have a proven track record of closing six figure deals at a high growth technology company
- Have established relationships with marketing decision makers at brands and agencies and can hit the ground running on new opportunities
- Proven ability to manage and grow accounts as well as develop new business
- You can make persuasive decks that tell a story and have captivating presentation skills
- You are crafty, creative, and scrappy
- You are hungry to be a part of a company that's on the cusp of rocketship growth, and are willing to do whatever it takes to help us achieve our potential
Bonus Points If:
- You've personally sold Amazon media buys to agencies or brands
- You have Amazon marketplace domain expertise
- You've been a part of a company that scaled from $10 million to $100 million in revenue
About the Company (Benefits):
- Work that will have a significant impact on the trajectory of the company
- Meaningful equity at an early stage company
- Ground floor opportunity
- Paid-for meals
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Full benefits plus a health spending account
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
- Flexible time off policy
At Perpetua, we are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.